Author Topic: 2.5 months post up, have hard mass DIRECTLY underneath arreola  (Read 3562 times)

Offline gynobeast

• Posting Member
is it possible to still have scar tissue up to this point? it feels the size of a marble

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
I had hard pea-sized lumps under each nipple for 6 months, but they did finally go away.

Offline strahan222

• Posting Member
How long did it take to go away?? I'm almost 3 months post-op and I have the same thing under my right nipple

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
I'd say my lumps were pretty much gone after about 6 1/2 months.

They were directly behind by nipples, both about the size of a pea.

Offline strahan222

• Posting Member
Thanks for the answer. And when did you start to see some changes? Because I'm 3 months post-up like I said and I've had this hard lump under my right nipple since I stopped wearing the vest like 3 weeks post-op and honestly I haven't seen any improvement since. I mean this doesn't look like it's going anywhere. I'm asking this because I just want to get a some kind of timeline. I'm seeing my surgeon on Monday. I'll let you guys know what he told me.

Offline bozo

• Posting Member
3 months post op; I've got 2 "plates" of scar tissue on my chest.  One is in the central area, kind of near the left nipple.  The other is surrounding the right nipple.  Both are pretty flat, but definitely noticable to me.  I think the right side one is causing my nipple to be slightly creased/inverted.  They seem to be going down ever so slowly, so I'm still giving it time.

They both turned up in the space that was drained, after there was a fluid build-up.  I think the compression garment I was given was not tight enough.

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
Be patient!

I remember thinking that nothing was changing, particularly around months 3-4, but things do. As I posted earlier, it took over 6 months for my lumps to disappear - and at times it seemed that they weren't changing at all.

Offline strahan222

• Posting Member

Offline siphon

• Silver Member
Organic Castor Oil helps drastically reduce hard scar tissue, you can find this at most organic health food stores/vitamin shops.

its probably best done after a shower when your skin is warm, place some of the oil onto a facecloth and rub into the scar tissue, be as liberal as you like, this stuff is great for every part of your body (google castor oil cures, uses to find out more - ive been using it on my face as well lately and im getting clearer skin and a better complexion overall fyi)

this stuff works, in a few weeks, even a few days you should notice a difference in the density of the scar tissue.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024