Author Topic: Breast tenderness & pain  (Read 1271 times)

Offline hawkdaboo3

• Posting Member
So my boobs have been super tender and hurting for over like a month now- especially my left nipple & breast.
I have been searching for remedies and stuff- I tried massaging using lotion and also took some Ibuprofen.
It seem gyno follow a lot of the similar symptomology of female puberty & breast growth.

Is there anyway to really inhibit and stop my boob from growing (short of chopping them off)? I want to have pecs not to have female breasts. 
Has anyone tried Tamoxifen & Test? how effective is it? 
Any good remedy for boob pain also? it feel very different from normal muscle pain or strain. 
Wearing a bra definitely helps some by keeping it in place and preventing it from bouncing as much and chafing my nipples. 

Offline blad

Wearing a bra may be the best solution for now and give time for the discomfort to subside. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Busty

I agree.  A bra is your best immediate solution.   I am wondering if your breasts are going through a growth spurt. 

Offline SideSet

I agree with blad and Busty.  Regularly wearing a bra should help, but I would not suggest buying many tight now, because you are probably going to be moving up in cup size as you continue to grow

Offline gynepaul

• Posting Member
So my boobs have been super tender and hurting for over like a month now- especially my left nipple & breast.

Is there anyway to really inhibit and stop my boob from growing (short of chopping them off)?

My gyno started almost 4 years ago when I first noticed a lump under my left nipple.  This led to a mammogram, a breast ultrasound, and hormone testing.  Based on the testing, cancer was ruled out, gyno was confirmed and I was diagnosed with a severe testosterone deficiency. 

I subsequently started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).  For the first year I tried testosterone gels and creams.  They did not seem to help improve my testosterone levels very much.  During this time, my gyno continued to grow.

I finally switched to testosterone injections which got my testosterone levels up to the mid-level normal range.  In the three years since I achieved normal T-levels, I think the gyno has grown very little or none.  

I’d recommend that you get your hormone levels checked.  If you have low-T, getting that fixed could prevent future gyno growth.  

Offline hawkdaboo3

• Posting Member

Is there anyway to really inhibit and stop my boob from growing (short of chopping them off)?

My gyno started almost 4 years ago when I first noticed a lump under my left nipple.  This led to a mammogram, a breast ultrasound, and hormone testing.  Based on the testing, cancer was ruled out, gyno was confirmed and I was diagnosed with a severe testosterone deficiency.

I subsequently started testosterone replacement therapy (TRT).  For the first year I tried testosterone gels and creams.  They did not seem to help improve my testosterone levels very much.  During this time, my gyno continued to grow.

I finally switched to testosterone injections which got my testosterone levels up to the mid-level normal range.  In the three years since I achieved normal T-levels, I think the gyno has grown very little or none. 

I’d recommend that you get your hormone levels checked.  If you have low-T, getting that fixed could prevent future gyno growth. 

Did you notice any side effect to doing Test injections? did you also simultaneously take any androgen blockers? 
My breasts been getting more tender - can really feel it more and more over the last couple of weeks. Really hope I can get this resolved soon. ping ponging doctors is not fun- and is quite time consuming. Wish I could just get everything done at once....

Good news is I finally get some lidocaine gel for my breast... hopefully that helps

Offline gynepaul

• Posting Member
Did you notice any side effect to doing Test injections? did you also simultaneously take any androgen blockers?
My breasts been getting more tender - can really feel it more and more over the last couple of weeks. Really hope I can get this resolved soon. ping ponging doctors is not fun- and is quite time consuming. Wish I could just get everything done at once....

Good news is I finally get some lidocaine gel for my breast... hopefully that helps
No side effects that I’ve noticed.  My experience has been pretty positive so far.  And I don’t take aromatase inhibitors (I think that’s what you meant rather than androgen inhibitors).  Aromatase is the process by which the body converts testosterone to estrogen.  Some guys taking test need this.  But, I don’t and my estrogen levels are normal for a male.  

The TRT is also helping with my osteoporosis.  You need either have sufficient levels of test or estrogen to help minimize the loss of bone density.  I think my
low-T levels led to my development of osteoporosis, which is a disease predominantly suffered by women.  Coincidentally, I also have an auto-immune disease which also affects mostly women.  So, boobs and two female predominant diseases.  Go figure.  

I have also seen some other benefits of being on TRT.  It has helped with fatigue, which bothered me a lot until I got my hormones straightened out.  And, it has made my ED a bit better as well. 

Offline hawkdaboo3

• Posting Member
Definitely want see if i can get on TRT or something.

My breasts have been exceedingly tender. And I noticed my left one is really starting to puff up more :( 
I do not want to stimulate it to grow - but feel like massaging it or something - not sure how helpful that would be.

Offline Busty

Massage should not make you grow but could make you more comfortable.  Similarly,  I believe you mentioned chapped nipples. You should rub some lotion on them. The most effective is  lanolin-based, which breast-feeding women use.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024