Author Topic: Wearing 2 Bras at once can work really well  (Read 17901 times)

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
Hi i know this sounds really strange wearing 2 bras at once as i read it the internet somewhere earlier this week. so being me i decided to try it to see how it would work and it does really well and holds every thing in place and makes the breast less noticeable the 1st  bra i have on is underwired one and the other is a sports bra over the top and i am also wearing a colored loose teashirt and bingo the job is done. anyway my question is has anyone ever tryed this method or heard of it as like i said i read this on the internet. This help me a lot with my work but when i am at home i just were one bra at time thanks Kev
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 05:55:19 AM by kevo »

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
COME ON VIEWERS 70 PLUS VIEWS OF THIS QUESTION AND NO REPLYS ???

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Not a bad idea at all.  How long can you wear it like that?  Does it get pretty uncomfortable by the end of the day? 

I guess even a strapless underwire would work with a sports bra over it would work well too.  Then less risk of straps/band showing.

Hi i know this sounds really strange wearing 2 bras at once as i read it the internet somewhere earlier this week. so being me i decided to try it to see how it would work and it does really well and holds every thing in place and makes the breast less noticeable the 1st  bra i have on is underwired one and the other is a sports bra over the top and i am also wearing a colored loose teashirt and bingo the job is done. anyway my question is has anyone ever tryed this method or heard of it as like i said i read this on the internet. This help me a lot with my work but when i am at home i just were one bra at time thanks Kev

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
Bman

If you work in a physical job this idea of 2 bras at once is worth considering for the extra support it gives you so its worth a try, but i do admit it wont work for everyone but it works for me really well for my Gyne problem.

My average day at work is around 8-9 hours a day and the longest i have worn 2 bras at once is around 12 hours, it is a bit tighter around your chest but not uncomfortable at all so you could wear it allday if you choose to. But once i have changed when i get home its back to just one bra. the strapless underwired bra is a great idea by the way, and would work better unfortunately for me i don't have one of them just a normal underwired bra with straps thanks for the reply Kev

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member
better just to get a bra that fits you properly ::)

Offline gotgyne

I have never worn two bras at the same time. Meanwhile I wear the Anita 5521 sports bra and feel comfortable with it.

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

Offline jsboob

• Silver Member

Offline littes

• Posting Member
It seems to be a really comfortable bra

I have never worn two bras at the same time. Meanwhile I wear the Anita 5521 sports bra and feel comfortable with it.

Offline kevo

• Posting Member
On some of the days that i work, my kind of work can be quite physical and i I'm stretching around alot and even the wearing of sports bras they tend to move a little bit and i am always adjusting them in the day which can be awkward in the work place with other people around, but with this 2 bra method i don't have adjust anything and everything stays in its place. Like i i have said in my previous posts movement on my breasts and nipples can be a living nightmare and yes i am always looking for the prefect bra as i would like to have only have too wear one but until i do this is the way its going to be for me until i find a better solution but i an open to suggestions on the matter. Thanks for the feedback and replys cheers Kev

Offline Jim38C

• Posting Member
Im too big now to wear a bra. i basically just let them hang free & wear a large loose top. If i put a bra on, NO shirt i have will hide them plus the bra seperates them & makes it more noticeable.
One thing i found that did great til i got to big is Get a Tanktop with a Bralette built in, buy tight. It flattens & spreads the boobs out making you look muscular & continuous not 2 cups. then put your Regular shirt over it.
But all of this hiding is getting so hard & its pissing me off. Few times ive been tempted to just go out in my tanktop. Awesome cleavage & all. My boobs i hate to say look great. if i was a woman id be Proudly showing them off. If as many men as i read have this condition, i think its time we make society Accept us.

Offline Jim38C

• Posting Member
i would luv to get up the balls to just go out in a tanktop. once im away from my home & work i do take my shirt off. it feels great to feel air on my chest again after all the baggy shirts i wear. I havent caused any accidents yet so thats a good sign lol.
whenever i see a girl flaunting her boobs out like "look notice me but dont touch or comment" i wanna just pop mine out & no big deal mine are bigger & nicer lol
heres a pic of mine from about 1 1/2 months ago. ive increased another cup size since then & im still growing. guess ill need to get new photo. I still have another month til i see the endocrinologist. Im thinking its way too late 4 that now unless they can stop the growth. Ive accepted the fact i got boobs & embrace them

Offline gotgyne

If as many men as i read have this condition, i think its time we make society Accept us.

That's right. But to gain acceptance we must not hide our breasts anymore. And to be honest, with such breasts as yours I don't see any possibility to hide them either. So stop lamenting and wear a bra! Do you think that someone will bite your head off if you do this? No, you might be ridiculed, that's all. But if more men with gyne have the guts to wear bras and stop hiding their breasts, the people get accustomed to it.

As long as society tells us that only women have boobs and men don't, that bras are only for women and similar rubbish, there will never be any understanding for our condition.

John  
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:53:16 AM by gotgyne »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024