Author Topic: Did my surgeon do a shitty job? or have my gynecomastia returned? urgent  (Read 8804 times)

Offline eyooh

• Bronze Member
Little update.
Currently at 72kg now. Sure takes time lol.

Offline Mark102

• Silver Member

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
some of this advice I feel is not right. By only doing cardio you run the risk of getting an even worse "skinny-fat" physique. Basically, since doing cardio will cause a decrease in muscle mass (i'm assuming you will have calorie deficit). In your case, you need to gain muscle as you don't really have a lot to begin with (no offence, I'm in same boat). Of course, you probably don't want to be bulking up or something, but I would recommend weight training, along with just maintaining your diet, or eating just under your maintenance calories. This should at least maintain your muscle mass, and with being in a sensible calorie deficit, you will maybe lose about 1-2 pounds of fat a week. But if you think the surgery has not been done, do not hesitate to go back to the surgeon and tell him. But to lose fat from your chest will take some time, as you have to actually just lose fat overall, so its very gradual.

Offline eyooh

• Bronze Member
Thanks Mark102!

Pharmerjoe:

I am indeed only doing cardio at the moment. I don't really have time, or the money to do weight training in my current situation, but I'll try doing some pushups as a temporary filler. (I can do max 15 before I collapse haha)
I still feel huge lumps under my nipples after the surgery. My surgeon told me it was just scar tissue, and he told me to come back for kenalog if its the same after a year. Why he wanted me to wait a year, I don't know. I'd rather get this over with asap.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024