Author Topic: First day of wearing a bra to work  (Read 2562 times)

Offline Puppies

• Posting Member
Well, finally taken the plunge and wearing a bra to work for the first and no doubt not the last time. 

I've deliberately worn a fairly thick rugby shirt which I think hides is pretty well. 

Have to say it feels very comfortable and I really like the shape it gives me. 

I'm not going to say anything and will be honest if anyone raises it. 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
Looks great!!!   Hopefully, you feel comfortable and ready to take on the world.  I remember my first time going to work wearing a bra.  I felt afraid and nervous, but very comfortable.  I wore my first bra I purchased out the store that day so start getting used to it.  Let us know how you make out.

Offline Johndoe1

Looks good Gary. I would be careful wearing horizontal stripes though. The wrong width or placement will emphases the chest. Dark solids and patterns help to confuse the eyes.

Enjoy your first day! Only you know you are wearing a bra!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Congratulations! I remember (it wasn’t that long ago) my first time as an anxious time. Now I’m almost militant about it! The comfort and control far outweigh the possibility of me being noticed. 
I have a sizable chest and no one’s said a word to me. I have gotten a smile or two from women who have noticed, but that’s it.

Offline mgr

• Bronze Member
Gary,
You look great!  I agree the patterns and style will impact the bra’s stealth.  I tend to wear printed pattern button down shirts.  I have convinced myself they hid the bra the best.  At least for me.

Once I started wearing, it was hard for me to go without.

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
Looks good! I don't think people would notice. If anything, you might get a complement on having better posture now that you can stand straight and walk with confidence.   

Offline blad

Looks stealthy. 

Most of us present with visible bumps anyway that we can not hide. If we feel more comfortable in a bra then it is great we accept that and wear one as much as possible to feel our best. With the right shirts the bra itself is virtually undetectable and the bumps on our chest may even look a bit smoother and have less bounce movement to attract attention. Only an unplanned back rub or hug may give away that we are wearing a bra. I try to avoid those hug situations.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Puppies

• Posting Member
Well it all went very well with no embarrassment or awkwardness. 

Neither were there any inadertant back pats to give the game away!

Think I'd like to have some acknowledgment from co-workers, but will wait for that rather than trying to force it. 

Offline taxmapper

Ill quickly retell a story from earlier this year. 

On co-worker saw me walk in and I wasn't wearing any bra. 

I was "protruding" greatly! 

He looked and said rather bluntly... 

"I want those! "

I have not gone braless since. 

justwayne

Your profile pic is great. The hardest part to stepout while wearing bra, for me, was the self consciousness.  I thought it was going to be so obvious. 

The bra I wore actually tamed my breasts a bit. You could still tell that I had "manboobs" but they weren't so right in your face. The bra actually smoothed things out and made them not so obvious.

Also, I thought someone would see the bra. After a day of being in public and no one even looking at me funny, I realized that they didn't know or they didn't care. i don't really care what people think most of the time but I don't want to make a spectacle out of my self, either.

Just enjoy the support a bra can give and drive on!

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
(being a post-surgery guy, I hope people don't mind me adding my 2 cents)

I have been wearing this compression vest for over 3 weeks now. It bugged the hell out of me at first, but now I can't stand when it's off. My (shrunken) boobs are very tender and when that thing is off, I feel every foot step. I feel everything and it's maddening. After a shower I can't wait to get things back where they belong, secured and safe. I might wear the vest in the future when I want to look and feel my best. At 57+ I'm getting droopier in every aspect.. 

I just wanted to say that because I think of guys with the big chests and how much of a difference the support garment (bra) makes. There's nothing like the feeling of when it's fitted right, and positioned correctly. Your brain can stop focusing on chest discomfort and you can live your life.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024