Author Topic: Surgery with Karidis 13/06/13 - [Full Details + Pictures] UPDATED  (Read 12871 times)

Offline KSS24

• Bronze Member
UPDATE - 1 Month Post Op

I am now 1 month 1 day post op. I'm feeling great, all my bruising has fully gone, there is just a slight skin discolour around my nipple areas which is to be expected. My nipple wounds are healing up lovely, my left one was the one I was worried about as it felt like it was slightly open still compared to the other one but it is catching up slowly and healing.

Only thing about my nipples is the left one looks as though it's pointing downwards slightly and the other one in my eyes is perfect. Obviously being only 1 month post op I assume things will still be changing so I hope my left nipple evens up and starts to look more like my right one (which funnily enough was the worst side for my Gyne over double the size, and thats the side that's come out perfect so far).

I'm now no longer wearing the vests for 12 hours, used to just tear the thing off every morning I woke up first thing felt lovely to be sleeping again in just my boxers. I have been massaging with bio-oil every night before bed for 5 minutes on each side of my chest, defo softens up the scar tissue and allows more movement after massaging.

My scar tissue I don't feel is terrible at all, that being said, once again only be 1 month post op I expect things will still be changing. Looking forward to hitting the 3 month stage so I can get a good idea of my final out come. Chest is just a little bumpy when I tense because of the scar tissue.

I've been playing football and going running, not sure if I started playing football a bit too early chest was feeling very sensational after and really wanted to check to make sure I hadn't split my nipple wounds after because I felt some tearing during football as my arms were flinging about, but it must of just been scar tissue as I was stretching my arms all of a sudden as my wounds were fine. Still I didn't play football for another week and felt better that time round. Running is completely fine, wearing a nike vest like I always have anyway during running, but defo best to get one if you start running or anything because they are good for support for that kind of thing.

So happy with my results so far, my life has changed, been out all this evening for dinner and cinema just walking about in a nice tight Ralph Lauren white Tee. Feels amazing, not having to worry about it. Best thing I ever did.

Will try post some pictures soon (I've shaved my chest finally now so looking very bald lol!

Offline Nips

• Bronze Member
look forward to seeing the updated pictures mate, really happy for you the recovery and results are going well.
I too have a slight irregularity with my nipples. Right one is great so far. The left feels like there is a bit of scar tissue behind it and puffs out slightly. Just need to be patient at this stage I guess. Like you I'm one month on from the op and imagine some more changes are to come!
Thanks for all your posts, interesting to see.

Offline KSS24

• Bronze Member
UPDATE - 1 Year & 6 months Post Op

Well I guess this is well overdue... I have done no updates since 1 month Post Op but I guess that's because I've been too busy enjoying life and feeling great ever since the Op.

I can honestly say to anybody considering that it was THE best thing I've had done to help myself in life. I think everyone around me, family and friends have all noticed how much I have changed as a person over the last year.

I hit the gym properly 6 months after surgery, I did a TON of cardio, running to and from the gym, 30 minutes cardio when I got there, then weights. 3/4 days a week. My diet drastically changed, and it was the best thing I ever did.

I probably won't ever come back here after this as there is just no need to, but I thought I'd post one more picture of how I look now in comparison. It's not like I'm a muscle head or anything but the progress I have made is amazing when I think about where I was a little over a year ago.

Anyone can do it.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2015, 05:20:18 AM by KSS24 »

Offline Askone

• Posting Member

Offline Big ste

• Bronze Member
Look boss can't wait to get mine done next week and try and get a good body again well done

Offline KSS24

• Bronze Member
Cheers guys. Don't get me wrong it was a lot of hard work at the gym, as I had put on lots of weight over the years, but after surgery it just gave me that motivation and confidence to hit the gym. Headphones on and away you go!

Good luck to everyone who is currently under surgery, getting it done soon or just had it. I'll still get all notifications to my inbox so if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask here or private message me. I'll be sure to get back to you.

Offline GynoThrowaway

• Posting Member
Cheers guys. Don't get me wrong it was a lot of hard work at the gym, as I had put on lots of weight over the years, but after surgery it just gave me that motivation and confidence to hit the gym. Headphones on and away you go!

Good luck to everyone who is currently under surgery, getting it done soon or just had it. I'll still get all notifications to my inbox so if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask here or private message me. I'll be sure to get back to you.

Could you re upload some of the photos maybe?

Offline bilabonic

• Posting Member

Offline KSS24

• Bronze Member
Could you re upload some of the photos maybe?

I can't view any pics ???

Hi guys, so sorry. I don't regularly check the email associated with my account on here, so I've only just seen a private message from MarkHalb from last week. I've re-uploaded all the pictures I previously added so people can view my journey in full. And here are some more pictures of me when I started gym Feb-April 2014 and now May-August 2016. Hopefully this will give some of you guys some real motivation to go out there and hit the gym after your surgery. I've never been in better shape in my entire life. I'm now 25 years old.

Edit: Also please don't think this is just gym alone. My diet drastically changed throughout the years and I'd probably say 70% of changing your body is all about diet. I now eat plenty of Chicken & Broccoli, Fruit & other Vegs and lots of other healthy foods, fish etc. Way less junk food, although I still do eat a bad takeaway almost every weekend. Dominos, McDonalds, Chinese, whatever. But am pretty strict every other day of the week.

UPDATE - 8 Months Post Op (Starting Gym)

UPDATE - 3 Year & 2 months Post Op (Gym on & off since Feb 2014)

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member

Offline KSS24

• Bronze Member
This transformation is insane!
Congrats

Thank you Sir! Means a lot. 

Congrats on your recent surgery and good luck with your future journey. 

Offline sawyer

• Silver Member
It's well deserved! and thank you :)
I feel like our before bodies are quite alike, so would love to have similar result in 3 years time.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024