Author Topic: Marijuana  (Read 3433 times)

Offline stepgranpep

• Posting Member
Hello. I smoke weed alot and I've heard that smoking weed can encourage man boobs. My father pretty much has the same physiqe as me and I know that he doesn't smoke. So, I know that my condition is hereditary but I was wondering if anyone has any insight into how much smoking weed actually has to do with -you know. It kind of sounds like an old wives tale to me, but on the other hand, late at night when I'm cursing God for this body, I can't help but wonder "Did I have a hand in doing this to myself?"

GynO_DuDe

Wouldn't happen over night ... but if you been smoking cannabis on a regular basis over many years then i'd say it has a part to play with your gyne ... on the other hand, I personally believe that cannabis causes gyne through the fact when you get the 'munchies' most people just end up stuffing themselves with fatty food and becoming fat and lazy ... hence pseudo-gyne.

Thas what I believe any way ... dunno about the 'real' scientific facts.

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
There is no scientific evidence to support that pot causes gyne. It has been used for years to terrorize boys into no smoking. I am not supportive of smoking, but not because of the fantom gyne connection.

Merle
Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

Offline deftone

• Posting Member
If marijuana caused gynecmastia,then Snoop would have Double D's,LOL!!!!!!!

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
If marijuana caused gynecmastia,then Snoop would have Double D's,LOL!!!!!!!

LOL

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
What I've read is that people who use pot have a higher liklihood of developing Gynecomastia than do people who do not use pot.

This sounds somewhat more rational than what some people say; That there is a direct cause/effect relationship.

I can accept the idea of an increased possibility easily enough, but not the latter cause/effect.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024