Author Topic: Itchy nipple  (Read 2576 times)

Offline pastthepointofreturn

• Posting Member
My right nipple has been so itchy for two days! I don’t know if I should read anything into that or not. Could I be growing? I am 45 and not as young as I used to be. 

aboywithgirls

It was long time ago when I started growing. However I do remember the continuous urge to want to scratch my boobs. That was followed by some soreness. Which was then followed by growth. What is likely happening is that your hormones are sending signals to your mammary glands (yes, men have the same ones as women that react the same way when stimulated by estrogen and progesterone. ) that are basically telling them to grow.

I started when I was 10 or 11. I started wearing a bra part time when I was 12 and started wearing a bra full time when I was 16.

Sophie ❤️

Confused old man

At 60 years old my nipples started to itch. Then a few months later my boobs started itching. And that’s when I noticed my boobs growing. And would get really sore at times

Busted (and happy)

I can remember the awful itch that I incessantly scratched to no effect that caused me to shave  my chest which gave a little relief
With 20/20 vision and the use of the retrospectoscope it was not long afterwards that I first suspected boob growth. 
Never really made the connection...... Until now

Offline taxmapper

I have had some nipple itch, but not to the degree stated. 

For me its still the pop-rock sensation. 

Dudewithboobs

I remember when I initially developed. The itching was like poison ivy on crack. I couldn’t figure it out, looking for sign of rash or something. Couple weeks later I figured it out lol. It hasn’t happened since the initial growth and feelings since has been dull aches like a worked muscle. General breast exam would confirm tissues grown or just sore chest from whatever reason. Itchniesss is not always confirmation of growth keeping an eye and general exam I feel is best to confirm if it’s gynecomastia related. 

Gino

Same here, the itching was horrible (only on one) for several weeks but as the nipple grew a bit the itching stopped.

Offline Amiga

• Posting Member
Is the itching confined to the nipple or sometimes the areola or even the skin just beyond?

Offline Rich meier

• Gold Member
i used to itc too but also used to get twinges from the skin and muscles expanding

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
A few weeks ago I started getting an itching behind the left areola. I made an appointment to get officially checked at the end of this month.  Starting last week I am now itching behind both nipples.  I am a little nervous; I am hoping to hear that it is all fat, like my wife thinks, but I am doubting it more and more.  I have had smallish boobs sense my late teens, A cup maybe small B.  Now in my late 40’s I seriously doubt it is all fat, and now with the itching it has me concerned.  In a few weeks I will be able to say officially if I have gyno or if I’m just fat, both literally and figuratively. 😀. I will make a post when I officially find out what camp I belong to.
Redfox 🦊

Dudewithboobs

Itchiness is a common sign but not gonna wake up with d cups as a result lol when it subsides if ya don’t want gyne hope it isn’t if for some reason you do idk why but if so then congrats lol

Offline Amiga

• Posting Member
I started noticing something back in July. I've always had a bit of flesh / fat up in my chest but as I've typically been a bit overweight I didn't worry about it. In 2020 at 48 I had a bit of impotence. It's a bit better now, or perhaps I've learned to deal with a new normal and not stress about it so much. This year I noticed mainly the aforementioned 'pop-rock' sensation and also a worked muscle feeling, and rarely a dull aching pain. Haven't had itching, and certainly not the hell of Poison Ivy itching. Also the pains / aches / pop-rocks usually last a few minutes and then dissipate. Never enough to keep me up or anything. So something may be happening, not sure. I measured in July and monthly thereafter and my bust / under-bust differential is 2" and it hasn't wavered much, but as you all know the measurements aren't exactly the same every time -- differences in posture, how tight / loose the tape is, whether care is taken to keep the tape horizontal, etc. I definitely don't remember ever feeling this in my prior 50 years. It definitely isn't a fast process so I guess we'll see in the coming months and years and I'll either head down the surgery or acceptance path, depending on where I'm at.

Offline tryingtoaccept

• Silver Member
  • Nothing is impossible, merely expensive.
Itchiness is a common sign but not gonna wake up with d cups as a result lol when it subsides if ya don’t want gyne hope it isn’t if for some reason you do idk why but if so then congrats lol
I hope it is fat, that will be even more encouragement to lose weight quicker than I am.  If they are real than I will be scared because I will know these are here to stay and no matter how much weight I lose they will remain a permanent fixture of my life.  I guess if they are real than acceptance is now more important than ever because surgery is not an option for me. Here’s to hoping 😀

Dudewithboobs

Ahh the pop rock feel great analogy never thought of it like that. I get the tingles and twinge feeling that feels like a subtle dull pulse for periods of the day that follows days later to soft aches just slightly noticeable and days later tend to notice the fullness of it. 

Offline gotgyne

In my case the nipples were not itching so much but very sensitive and painful. I remember that I accidentally touched a nipple with the handheld shower head and it hurt.
John

btw, do you know what happened to "Confused old man" and "Busted (and happy)"? I just noticed that they had left the forum, but don't know why. I hope that there weren't any quarrels.
A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024