Author Topic: Post your profile view  (Read 4824 times)

Offline Gotboobs

• Silver Member
I was very nervous about posting pics. I thought about it for days. Then yesterday I just decided what the heck. So I took the two pics yesterday and there they are. I’m glad I did it now. I look at those two pics and realize that I really do have boobs. And with others posting their pics my acceptance has gone to a whole new different level.
I would like to thank all of you who contribute to this site. It has been such a huge help to me. 
Yes I have boobs......and it’s ok😃

Brdy64

Yes, we are all just members of the same club. No shame here at all. 😉

Brdy64

You look fine! 😉

Offline Johndoe1

Okay I tried posting the other day but the picture just made me look too fat and I guess my vanity wouldn't let me do it so I tried today to take another one. I'm out in my ridiculously cluttered Hoarders TV episode shop trying to make room so I can at least do a couple of projects that my family wants and since I'm by myself out here I got a little warm I hate having a collar on my neck it just makes me hot so I took my shirt off. I'm wearing a underwire I think it's a Playtex no I beg your pardon this one is the bali, but anyway I took a couple of shots so here they are hopefully I don't look too fat.
Nothing wrong there. Great looking chest. Be proud!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Brdy64

Updated profile view in my new Jersey. 
It's kind of tight and stretchy, oh well 😉

Brdy64

Rocking a new joyspun pullover bra I got yesterday it fits great and isn’t much padding which shows a little when cold but still conceals well and breathes very well.
Looks really good, trim too. 
That bra works great for you 😉

Offline taxmapper

Brdy64

Looks great! 😉

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Wearing a favorite shirt!

Joni

Brdy64

Joni
Looks great, your bra has good shape to it. 😉

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Thank you, Birdie and Dudewithboobs! I wear only Elomi Charley Stretch Lace Underwire Plunge bras, size 36D.

Joni

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
You look great whatever you wear, Joni. :)

Offline Johndoe1

Joni
Very nice looking Joni!

Offline JoniDee

• Silver Member
Thank you for the compliments, Evolver and Johndoe1!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024