Author Topic: Endo At age 16?  (Read 2677 times)

Offline RickWalia007

• Posting Member
Do you think Endo will peform tests on me at age of 16? Thing is i just dont feel fit for surgery overweight 218 lbs And i wanna be sure my moobs dont grow back. Anyone noe any good Endo in MS.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I'm sure the Endocrinologist would see you.

I question whether it is needed in your case at this point.

Not even knowing your height, I would hazard a guess that you are under-tall for your weight. At your weight you should probably be near 7 feet tall.

If you are near average height, you are not merely overweight but obese. This could well account for a lot of your breast mass. It also places you at high risk for hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and coronary artery disease.  I know all about this from personal experience.

Your regular family Doctor is your most important ally at this time. Initially, you should have lab tests to see what your risks are for the conditions I mentioned above. Then work with your Doctor to minimize the risks to your health.

Gynecomastia is among the least of your problems at this time. Set some realistic priorities.

Good Luck!
Grandpa Dan

DrBermant

Do you think Endo will peform tests on me at age of 16? Thing is i just dont feel fit for surgery overweight 218 lbs And i wanna be sure my moobs dont grow back. Anyone noe any good Endo in MS.

I have sent patients to an endocrinologist at a very young age.  The earliest has been a newborn who turned out to have Adreno Genital Syndrome. 

Men who are overweight also will have breasts.  Have you checked your Body Mass Index or BMI on my Calculator or your Body Fat Analysis?

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 04:02:06 PM by DrBermant »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024