Author Topic: F I S H Y  (Read 4649 times)

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
  • The second mice gets the cheese!
thanks for the reply fishy, and glad to see you are basically happy except for the scars...although i couldnt care LESS about scarring...i really couldnt...to get rid of this crap in my chest i cant wait...i have Dr. Lista next month.  has he given you any explanation for the purple scars???  do you have any pre and post pics you can upload?  were you muscular or overweight prior to the surgery?  thanks bud in advance.

To be honest, i havent given DR Lista a change to try explain or fix my scars yet. So maybe there is something he can do?

At the time of my first consult with Lista, i was 200 pounds. A little over weight, but i felt horrible about my body.

After the OP i was insipred to loose wieght . I am now 175 pounds, and very happy i lost the weight. (I am 6.1")

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
hey fishy,good to here you are happy with the results i'm sure there must be a cream you can use for tje scars.How long did the procedure take and how was the anestoligist did he know what he was doing,i'm scared to death about being put under.

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
THANKS fishy for replying.  like braveboy, i'm scared of being put under too - i've only been put under once before 15 years ago for a knee surgery, and while i was lying on the table all of a sudden i could NOT breathe (everything went frozen it felt like on the inside)...and i remember panicking on the table not being able to breath and then all these doctors and nurses running towards me..then i woke up after surgery the same crappy way...i was later told that they had screwed up and given me the 2 things they give u in the wrong order....NICE...so im hoping for a better second surgery.  i was told to mention this to the anethesiologist on the day.  but being put under is generally a really safe thing i wouldnt worry about not waking up.  its just getting to sleep that i worry about.  

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
hey pete,when was your 2nd consult with lista ,did you ask him to lipo your upper chest as well??

Offline PeterBateman

• Gold Member
next week is my second consult.  i plan on asking him then, and for sure pointing it out on surgery day as well.  i want a black magic marker circle around the whole thing!

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
  • The second mice gets the cheese!
hey fishy,good to here you are happy with the results i'm sure there must be a cream you can use for tje scars.How long did the procedure take and how was the anestoligist did he know what he was doing,i'm scared to death about being put under.

All of Lista's staff was great. Going under was simple. I felt a slight pinch, and the next thing i was waking up feeling very happy, and the surgery was complete. (i experienced almost no pain).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024