Author Topic: Summer is coming!  (Read 2734 times)

Offline YoshiCity

• Posting Member
This summer is gonna be awesome, another 3 months of making up excuses why i cant go to the pool. Another 3 months of sweating under two shirts. Cant wait...  What are your excuses gonna be this summer?

hammer

It's about time, I didn't get much ice fishing done last winter, so I'm planning on plenty of camping and summer fishing to make up for it!

You enjoy your summer too, anyway that you can! In a shirt or without, I'm to old to worry about that part, congratulations!

Bob

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
As I have gotten more accustomed to having breasts and wearing a bra I have become less and less concerned about what other people think about seeing that I wear one, but I'm not to the point yet where I don't care at all. I'm still careful not to flaunt the fact that I'm wearing a bra by doing things like making sure the bra's color or pattern don't show through whatever I'm wearing. Beyond that, though, I have quit trying to conceal the lumps created by the hooks and the strap adjusters. There's just no getting around those and I choose not sweating over the lumps not showing. I feel so much more comfortable with a bra, and I am not going to give that up just because someone might notice that I'm wearing one. So far, if anyone has noticed they certainly haven't said anything. I figure most people are too caught up in their own world to be checking to see what I'm wearing around my chest. So bring on the hot weather and the tee shirts!

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member
This summer is going to be awesome. At least for me. The first summer where I won't have gynecomastia and be in awesome shape. Already went to the beach once for memorial day weekend and it felt so liberating! 

hammer

This summer is going to be awesome. At least for me. The first summer where I won't have gynecomastia and be in awesome shape. Already went to the beach once for memorial day weekend and it felt so liberating!

I sure hope the water is warm enough there where you live to go in! Here in Minnesota the water temperature even in the southern part of the state are way to cold for swimming!

Congrats on your new liberation, enjoy!

Bob

Offline SmokeyNYY

• Bronze Member

I sure hope the water is warm enough there where you live to go in! Here in Minnesota the water temperature even in the southern part of the state are way to cold for swimming!

Congrats on your new liberation, enjoy!

Bob

I live in New Jersey. The water right now is a bit cold for swimming. But it should be good to go in about a month. Can't wait!! Thank you!

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
This summer is gonna be awesome, another 3 months of making up excuses why i cant go to the pool. Another 3 months of sweating under two shirts. Cant wait...  What are your excuses gonna be this summer?

And with a pair of D-DD breasts, I wear a light comfortable t-shirt and ignore them entirely.  I swim, mostly at the nudist club and walk around the city (100 deg today) in a comfortable lightweight t-shirt.  Yep, if anybody cares they might notice but mostly nobody cares enough to notice.  Why do you care of somebody cares that you have breasts?

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
I have to agree with Alchemist, being in the DD/DDD club, that wearing a tee shirt is very comfortable in the Summer. However, I will still do a modest amount of constriction so as not to disturb folks. Being 46DD/DDD in a tee shirt hides nothing! And since my favorite bras are an underwire/push-up, nothing can be hidden. Really, most folks do not notice unless you practically poke their eye out with your boobs. I have been wearing a 46DD underwire/push-up bra at work and no one paid it any mind at all. Since I work in the HVAC field (heating, cooling and commercial refrigeration) and it is a testosterone filled field, you would figure someone might make a comment. Not so! No one has said a thing, perhaps since so many men in the HVAC field also have "chest bumps". Live life and pooh on those who denigrate your assets! Zei gezundt! (Be well!)

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
About 2/3 of the adult population has some degree of breast enlargement. Generally speaking,women have a larger degree of breast enlargement.  But of the remaining 1/3 of the population that are flat chested, most are men. 
If you have some degree of breast enlargement, you are in the Majority. 
Grandpa Dan

Offline YoshiCity

• Posting Member
About 2/3 of the adult population has some degree of breast enlargement. Generally speaking,women have a larger degree of breast enlargement.  But of the remaining 1/3 of the population that are flat chested, most are men.  
If you have some degree of breast enlargement, you are in the Majority.

Ah sweet sweet lies....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024