Author Topic: need your opinions  (Read 3288 times)

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
I have had gyne since I can remember. I don't have puffy nipples and I can't feel anything hard behind my nipples. Maybe a little gland and lots of breast tissue? I would also like to know your opinions on the severity of the case, i.e. would it need more than one surgery? Here is a link to my pics:

http://s186.photobucket.com/albums/x288/podolsky_2007/

I need your opinions guys! (I am wearing a shirt in one of the pics to goive you an idea of how this looks under clothes).

Offline qwerty_123

• Bronze Member
you are very lean apart from the chest area... i would just see a PS and see what they say about it...mite only need some lipo

your acually lucky u dont have puffyy nipples

Offline Bolognianips

• Silver Member
I really doubt you will need more than one surgury unless your plastic surgeon makes an error.  I agree, that it dosnt look like you have puffy nipples, so possible lipo only??  I would try and see an experienced surgeon that knows a bit about gyne, since by appearance its hard to see if you have any glad, so it would help to speak with someone familiar with gynecomastia and types of glandular tissue that can cause it.

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
If I need lipo only, then this is a bit worrying to me. This means that if I put on some weight, it will go to the chest area (that's where the fat is now). Or won't it? I don't agree with you Blatino, my chest has an ok contour because I do a lot of bench pressing at the gym and before bench presses, the contour was more feminine. Not having puffy nipples of course makes things much easier. I will continue with the bench presses anyway. I need more comments however! Anybody here with a case similar to mine and had lipo only? 

Offline hope2recover

• Silver Member
i think ur chest is normal :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024