Author Topic: Calling puffy nipple sufferers  (Read 4796 times)

Offline Albion71

• Bronze Member
Hi all. Wondered if there were any other similar sufferers to me out there, and if you have had any joy with surgery?

I am beginning the research process which will hopefully end with me finding a surgeon who can sort me out.

Here are my photos - as you can see, fairly seriously puffy nipples. Any advice much appreciated.

What's so annoying is that on a cold day, they will shrink right back so my chest looks pretty much normal.

Offline omega

• Silver Member
yepp. i think thats definitly gyne. surgery is the only option bro. ive had mine ystday. and i dont regret it  . i just cant wait 4 it to heel tho. u shud go 4 it, if the gyne realy bothers you, it is  the only solution

Offline tasteslikekittylitter

• Posting Member
damn man you need a good waxin'

Offline intilt

• Bronze Member
man u dont have gyn. keep u head together.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
intilt, I disagree with you (without any offense to you). Have a close look at the pics and you'll see there is some gland behind and a bit of fat. The decision to go for surgery belongs to Albion now. Good luck.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
  I have a similiar case to  you , but worse.

Man, I thought I was looking at a photo of Chewbacca with all that hair you got  going on :D
                 I   have little chest hair,  like they  say, grass dont  grow on a playground LOL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024