Author Topic: My 6 days pre-op pix and post coming down !  (Read 4870 times)

Offline aloaa

• Posting Member
I'm 20 yr old 6"2 200 pounds and i'm 6 days pre-op with Dr. Tawilé in Montreal area. I get a nice price for that... 2000$ for the op.....400$ for the anestesist and 400$ for the hospital in CAD funds for sure. This is for both...lipo and ex.

pre-op pix... http://photos.yahoo.com/reversi_2k

i'll keep in touch guys see ya !

Offline aloaa

• Posting Member
thx a lot dude ! I very appreciate ! I'm ordering hot t-shirts to wear lol :)  

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
best of luck, look forward to following your progress

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
aloaa...

Hope your surgery is a success!

John.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 06:51:29 AM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline aloaa

• Posting Member

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
thx guys :)

You're welcome!   ;D

John.

Offline tenncast

• Silver Member
It must be really hard to hide your chest. How successful have you been with living with gyno.

How has it affected you mentally. We all have know the stories and how it makes us feel. Are you ok?

Offline aloaa

• Posting Member
Humm....since maybe 12yr old I have gyne enough bad and high school was the hard part of my life...In the last yr of high school i get a gf that was nice and intelligent and cute too and it helpeld me a lot and at the college that was ok cause nobody cares about you that much not like...high school and stupid little boys. How I hide that..... allways wearing a XL shirt ...like hawaiian....and a XL t-shirt under since.....a whillle lol. And in the end of Februrary I just wanna get rid of this cause I bored lol....my mental it's ok cause i take life always positive but ...enough is enough.....and i'm pretty lucky....i bough a horse racing with my friend and he won he won he won....so I got the amount of the op in 3 weeks lol.....so no credit. Just hope that the results will be great :)

Offline aloaa

• Posting Member
Everything did well thx ! ...I just amazing to wear normal stuff lol the surgery took 2 hours....they did more job on my left side cause it was a little bigger than on the right .....only have 20 min of pain after the op but was pretty good after. I'll post pix in a couple of days

Offline Recreating

• Bronze Member

Offline allbah

• Bronze Member
Congrats man. Hope your life gets easier. be patient untill everything settles down and swelling disappear, then start wearing hot stuff!
one can never prepare to win a war, but one can prepare not to be defeated.

Offline aloaa

• Posting Member
Sorry guys I just got a new GF so....that's why I wasn't on the net a lot lol.....I very satisfied for the op my right side is amaaaaazing and the left I hope will be near the right one cause now it's a little bit swelling but each days is better and better ....this is the link for my pix ..1 month post-op !

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/reversi_2k/album?.dir=/d3e4

Offline Spleen

Wow.  You had it bad man and yer attitude is awesome.  Good luck with the recovery and give yerself the necessary time to heal.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024