Author Topic: New member - how bad? (pls rate)  (Read 2734 times)

Offline Want2Change

Curious as to other members opinions on my condition?  6'3", 245# (and trying to get down to 225-230).  Clearly have the puffy nipple syndrome happening, but am now sure how 'bad' my gyne classifies?  To me, it's a 10, but unsure how bad off I am, realistically?  Feedback welcomed.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2007, 07:29:23 AM by Want2Change »

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Quite a serious case of gyne but I wouldn't rate is at 10. You're a bit to severe with yourself !  :o I'd rate it at 6. Do you feel any hard tissue behind your nips ? Or is it soft tissue only ? How long have you had this condition and how old are you ?

Offline Want2Change

Condition onset with puberty, but was made worse through an undiagnosed condition with celiac/sprue.  I'm 43 now so I've dealt with this for 3 decades now.  Only soft tissue there - nothing firm or hard.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
I see... you may want to get the surgery. What did you plan for the weeks to come ? Have you ever thought about getting the surgery or do you intend to stay with this ?

Offline Want2Change

No, I definitely plan to have surgery.  It's been more of a financial thing as to why I've waited so long to correct.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024