Author Topic: 7 Days Pre-op pictures  (Read 3506 times)

Offline qmanm

Hello everyone,

I am a new member and looking for someone that has some input about my concerns. I am scheduled to have surgery next week. One of my concerns is how long I will have to wait before I could start exersising after the surgery (safely)? See I am stationed overseas in the miltary and we exercise quite frequently, however I will be one vacation for about three weeks after the surgery to give my self some time to recuperate after the surgery. Also, does anyone have any experience on how long they had to wear that vest after the surgery? Here are some pics that I took today for future reference after I have the surgery.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
typically they say 3-4 weeks, i'd play it conservatively.  

different docs give different vest advice, probably depends on how extensive the surgery was.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline vinman2

I just had my surgery last week. Best thing I ever did. My condition was much worse than yours and I look and feel great. My surgeon is one of the best in the northeast region and he told me to take two weeks out of work,complete relaxation, don't workout for at least six weeks, and WEAR THE VEST FOR AS LONG AS HE TELLS YOU TO!!!! The vest is the key for shrinking the skin to your new body contour, quicker healing time, and minimizing the size of your scars. Good luck!!! I'ts the only way to get rid of it. ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024