Author Topic: New photos uploaded - Please have a look and comment  (Read 4788 times)

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
I have added some new photo's. Please have a look and comment and rate my severity of gyno.
It is driving me crazy. I have gained 10 lbs from the previous year. Sorry, if I look a little bloated I had a huge meal right before
I took the photos.  I want to get surgery this year or early next year I have saved up for this surgery I'am waiting for a little more that I can set aside so I will have emergency money (not for gyne surgery). I will either go to Dr. Bermant or Dr. Balu.

My deatils are as follows: 5'7  132 lbs.  35 years old.  I have had this for close to 20 yr's. I think it is getting worse as I get older and my body is changing (older).
I can't wear the t-shirts I want or shirts or sweaters. And windy days are a man w/ gyne worst day.
My nips are a little hard in the photo's because I had the air conditoner on. But, it consumes my life with the lack of confidence I walk around with always tugging my shirt and sloaching a bit. People don't notice my gyne because I'm pretty thin and wear slighty baggy shirts and they think that I work out. But, if they can only feel it my breasts as they are soft.
Sorry, for the long intro.

So, please rate on a scale of 1 to 10. I don't care what you say as long as it is honest. Cause i know I have it.

Thanks,
Mizuno

http://community.webshots.com/user/gotgyne

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
2/10 not more. I agree with FBI, it looks less obvious on the older pics. I'd advise you to go for sports before getting the surgery done. Have a try and see. Keep us informed.

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Thanks for the replies. The only thing about me losing some weight is that I will be around 115 to 120 lbs. Which is not the ideal weight for my size. Also, I feel some soreness around the areola from time to time. Which leads me to think there is some significant gland behind them.

Anyways, please post some more comments.

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
I thought I had puffy nips ? The aerola was not bad in photo because the air conditioner was on.
I wonder how much of it is gland ? One side is bigger then the other.
And I have had this for so long when I was in perfect shape their was always
the gyne.

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Thanks for the explaination . I think I understand.

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Anymore, comments ?
I have the money for the surgery just need to pick the doctor and find the time off of work.
I will join a gym within a week or two to try and get in the best shape prior to surgery.

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Also, Don't know if it is just me but my one side is larger than the other side.
Believe this is a definite indication that it is gland?

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Thanks for the clarifaction skyhawk.

I have been playing some tennis again and will eventually try to join a gym.
I have been skinny for a while and I know I need to add some muscle.

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Does anybody else suffer from back pain ? Probably from all the slouching.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024