Author Topic: Acne  (Read 9280 times)

Offline omega

• Silver Member
Anyoneeee with acne use something , or did something that actually realy workkks? hahah cutin down on some food thts bad for acne, or eating more of what is good for skin , or w/e.. hmm anything u did, know that cud be helpful..... :P 

Offline omega

• Silver Member
yeahhh eggs suck man! anythn tht helps ur pimple tho? how old r u?

Offline CodySockeye

• Silver Member
  • i-raq
depends how bad ur acne is bro. If it's light, try differin. you have to get a scrip, but in my experience, it's great. really smooths your skin well. if you have severe acne, you may need to get on an oral regimen. Just go to a dermatologist... It makes things VERY easy and dont be embarrassed because they've seen everything. Lol.

irish lad

whats your technique of shaving? i suffered from bad acne it seemed after i shaved it flaired up a lot.. is yours like this? if it is id recommend a really good face wash and a wet a towl with cold water and just hold it on your face to good for your pores and also swimming in the sea something to do with salt water.. these worked for me i was told the foods you eat have no effect what so ever its all down to hormones

Offline cnc990

• Posting Member
i was walking in the mall and i was shown this stuff
http://onsensecret.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=64
its cheaper in the mall.online its like 90 or something..But this stuff Works sooo good. You see the dirt and stuff come out right when u use it.u can try it at the mall its nice :D

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
A trip to my dermatologist and a prescription for Differin and Duac worked wonders for me.

Offline Jim1985

• Bronze Member
    • Pre and post surgery photos
If I use a razor to shave it find that sometimes I can get a flare up of some spots around my chin, but I find that using an electric razor (leaving a tiny bit of stubble) isn't as bad. It goes with age though, just a waiting game, but like Irish said a good face wash and healthy eating helps. Plenty of water too
Surgery 2nd April with Dr. Benito.

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
piss on yourself, i heard

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024