Author Topic: GYNO or FAT?  (Read 4100 times)

Offline esierra

• Posting Member
Hey i had pub gyno like 6 years ago the pain went away but i still have like one chest bigger and puffy nipples, i dont have any lumps behind the nipple just like gland if you push it very down, here is a pic what ya think?

Offline bennyblanco

• Posting Member
don't get surgery
 i have a very mild case and u have even less then me

u look fine bro

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Post some other pics with close-ups, side views. It's not easy to say with those ones.

Offline esierra

• Posting Member
here is a side pic

Offline esierra

• Posting Member
More pics, it was a bit cold so there not so out in the pic

Offline esierra

• Posting Member
more pics!

Offline esierra

• Posting Member
how come there`s no pain and i feel only a gland when i push deep inside like under de fat

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
If I were you, I would not go for surgery right now. I'd do some sports first, try the push-ups, and all that stuff. See what it does, if it works. If not, then go towards the next step which is surgery. Your gyne is not severe at all and I think sports may help reduce it a bit. Trying that does not cost anything !

Offline esierra

• Posting Member
the glands i have are not right under the nipple they are about 1 cm up deep inside, is there any chance that is not gyno?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
Don't worry bro, you look fine. Don't waste your money, you have a minor case. Your risking the nipples really being messed up. You could be worse off with surgery.

Offline outertrial

Don't worry bro, you look fine. Don't waste your money, you have a minor case. Your risking the nipples really being messed up. You could be worse off with surgery.

Find a reputable surgeon, the chances of youre nipples being "messed up" are very small.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024