Author Topic: 9 month follow up photos taken by my PS - WOW!!!!!  (Read 5024 times)

Offline flex1appeal

Ok, so I have to admit, I was getting down on myself for the past 3 months due to some loose skin as a result of my 2 gyno surgeries. Either my working out has tremendously helped reduce it or it never was as bad as I thought. I've been taking pictures myself which are of crappy quality so that may have made everything appear worse than it was too. Plus, my psyche has been hurt all these years that even after surgery I have been afraid I'll be looked at funny shirtless. So, today, I went to see my PS and asked him to take some better quality photos so I could compare to the preop photos he took over 1 year ago. And WOW!!!! What a huge difference. I think these pictures helped my mind tremendously today! It made me so happy to see! It really does help when you aren't taking a picture of yourself and can pose relaxed with both arms down. Anyhow, let me post the preop pic(before my 1st surgery when my gyno was at it's worst) and then the picture taken today (post op 2nd surgery). Let me know what you guys think! Only thing I am discouraged about is my symmetry on my muscle. It is bad because I tore my pec 8 years ago benching a ton of weight. But that can improve! Ok on with the photos:

before:

http://img401.imageshack.us/my.php?image=20jun06before1hr8.png

after:

http://img517.imageshack.us/my.php?image=21aug07afteraz4.jpg

Offline skyhawk

• Gold Member
Wow, Flex. What a big difference!  I see no evidence of gyne in the after photo.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
It looks a hell of alot better but I know your concerned with the bottom portions of your pec. You have stated this in previous emails. Just need to do some incline to pull the chest up more, other than that your fine. good luck

GynO_DuDe

Wouldn't ever think you suffered from it!!!

And as above, hit the incline and im sure your chest will only look better!

GynO_DuDe

Either way his chest looks fine! Wouldn't give it a 2nd look if he was topless at the pool/beach etc.

Offline flex1appeal

The gap in the bottom/middle is mostly due to genetics, or a pec tear/s and it looks more obvious after the fat was lipoed I'm guessing. I don't think there is much you can do about that sorry to say.

Yeah, it is from a tear because my chest use to be squared with no gap. I was known in the gym for my great chest. Nothing I can do to correct that and I am not concerned really about that aspect to be honest.

Offline flex1appeal

The gap in the bottom/middle is mostly due to genetics, or a pec tear/s and it looks more obvious after the fat was lipoed I'm guessing. I don't think there is much you can do about that sorry to say.

Yeah, it is from a tear because my chest use to be squared with no gap. I was known in the gym for my great chest. Nothing I can do to correct that and I am not concerned really about that aspect to be honest.
Yeah it does not look bad, nothing like a bicep tear those look pretty bad, your whole bicep dissapears.

Well, it doesn't look as bad relaxed but when I do a most muscular pose you can see it shrivel up on my right side bad. Relaxed it's fine. All in all I don't care much about it. And you are right, bicep tears are the worst. Especially when they become completely torn off the tendon, ligament and bone. That happened to a friend of mine and it doesn't look pretty now years later. Former mr Olympia Dorian Yates tore his bicep too and he was scrutonized for winning his last few with a crappy looking bicep. He had no symmetry in his arms.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024