Author Topic: So is this gyno?  (Read 4239 times)

Offline barcafan

• Posting Member
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/7988/img0911sn9.jpg
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/985/img0912bg3.jpg

Basically i remember my nipples hurting about 6 years ago (When i was 12 or so) and they did get bigger but im not sure if they got any bigger thereafter or what, anyways does this look like gyno to you?  Keep in mind those are my (Crappy) pecs.

I guess i'm mainly worried about the nips....How do you know if they'll get better or worse

Offline jcbro

• Posting Member
Doesn't look like anything to me.  I wouldn't worry about it if I were you.

Offline barcafan

• Posting Member
The nipples are NOT flat, does that matter?

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
You don't have gyno bro. Your nips are a little bit puffy but that's just the way your made. You could get an areola reduction but I wouldn't recommend it. The scars are hidious(sp?). I should know, I had the surgery. Don't waste your time, nobody will give you a second look. Do you have female breasts?? NO Get on with your life and get off this website or it will drive you insane from looking at these pictures.  ;D

Offline barcafan

• Posting Member
Reason im paranoid as HELL is because when i like bend over the nipples are kind of pointing downwards and also i am on hairloss drugs (DHT inhibitors) and therefore am probably at a slightly higher risk of gyno.  but god damn i hope you are right

Offline Gipetto

Some men with gyno would kill to have their chest as flat as yours

Offline peoriamen

yes I think its gyno. if you dont do somthing, chances are that it might get little more enlarged as you grow older.

Offline bling

• Bronze Member
yo bro u dont have no gyno i wish i had ur chest

Offline barcafan

• Posting Member
Visually speaking there's nothing, but hairloss prevention treatment could definitely trigger it. This board is full of people who got gyno from that. Are you honestly losing hair at 18 ???!?

Ive been loosing my hair since 16.   The emotional impact it has on your life is extremely underestimated.

Offline 28Man

• Posting Member
You seems fie dude , you dont seems to have any problem in taking out shirt in public...............

may colsult odctor if you feeling some problem......

but nothing is capture in pic.

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
You have a slight bit of what we call gyne, but honestly, who would notice it ? If I saw you at the beach, I woudn't give a second look. OK, your nipples are flat, apparent, but then ? Does the world stops there ?
Now, of course, everything depends on how you live with it, does it bother you that much ? Does it prevent you from taking off your shirt in public ? Are you embarassed by it ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024