Author Topic: Irish newbie in crisis, need help  (Read 2793 times)

Offline t-dog

Hey Guys,
I'm a newbie to the site and I'm dam glad I found it. I'm 21 and had gyne since my teens. When I say I'm a newbie, I mean it in a very literal sense, it was only last night that I typed 'male breasts' or something to that affect into Google and found out (to my surprise) that it was a rather common condition. I'm of average build and take reasonable of my body, thus I always wondered why the hell I had these puffy nipples. I just assumed it was some deposition of fat in an odd area, the kind you hear women on about(usually on their arses :D). But after spending hours in the gym with no improvement, I knew something was up. luckily my condition is relatively minor, I've never been teased about it, but that may be attributed to my purpose bought garments and my astronomical fear of any situation involving taking a t-shirt off in public! This fear is what motivated me to check this whole thing out. I'm going to Australia for the 9 mts and then to the US in the Summer. Being from Ireland there was only a few hot wks to deal with in the year, but I don't think my puffy nips will go unnoticed by my mates r the hot chicks on bondi beach ;) So I want to get the op done, problem is in going in 2wks. I took the time to read some posts but still have a few Q's. 1.After the op do you usually have to go back to the doc for a check up ect within a few wks, this could be a problem as I'll be gone. 2. I'd like to know how long after the op on puffy nipples specifically, will it take before your body has externally recovered i.e strut around the beach with no funny looks! 3. How long on adv do you have t wear that vest for and how long until the swelling/ bruising subsides? Would really appricete some feed back. .........thanks Guys. (Btw any one know a good surgeon in Ireland)

Offline Bigdom

• Silver Member
Firstly it needs to be determined whether it's just fat, Gland or combination of both.  If your leaving in under two weeks, i reckon you stand little chance of an operation.   You don't have to go back to see the doctor, it's always advisable though.

Bruising...depends on how you heal, how invasive the procedure is- circa 4 weeks minimum - it falls from your chest area to obliques and groin region.

Compression vest from 1 month up to 4 months dependant on starting point/age etc.

Surgeon in Ireland, no sorry.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024