Author Topic: Please, rate my gyne  (Read 3282 times)

Offline layne_kobain

• Posting Member
I am 99% sure I have gyne, and it is a minor case, but I wanted to know what the experts thought:

This last one is a picture of it when it is cold.... it looks completely normal IMO:

17 years old, 5'9.5 170.  I could lose 10 pounds, but am in fairly good shape.   One question I have... since my case is fairly minor and it is mostly puffy nipple, would the risk of surgery be worth it?  I believe I have read that in cases like mine it is more likely to not see much imporvment and sometimes the gland will even come back.

Offline Trevor2522

• Posting Member
Your body is still developing!   Wait 3 years and see if it goes away.   Even if not it's very slight and a bit of iron pumping would mask it well.

We live in a sea of estrogens (female hormones).   Drinking glass-bottled water, eating organic, eating raw / unpasteurized foods will all help liberate your testosterone.

I wish I'd followed www.wewant2live.com and www.primaldiet.com earlier.

Offline layne_kobain

• Posting Member
If anyone could give me their opinion i would greatly aprecciate it.

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
doesnt seem too bad to me, but I suppose it depends on how picky you are.  If you are happy with your body composition right now and dont plan on getting in shape, and the gyn bugs you, then you can take care of it.  If you plan on working out and getting into better shape, I would wait and see what happens.

Personally, I would hit the gym and clean up my eating habits, get into better shape, and see how it looks then

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024