Author Topic: Before & After Shots of My Gyno Surgery (Puffy Nipples)  (Read 4367 times)

Offline soquickwitit

• Posting Member
I thought alot of people would be interested to see the results of my surgery, as i know alot of people have this problem. Which sucks really bad.I have the puffy nipples from puberty i believe. Cause i never ran anything before i had them.

I actually had one surgery 6 months prior to this before shot, but the Idiot surgeon didnt take out shit for gland under the areola.

So he did a free revision. and i could never be more satisfied.

and i thought i'd post a pic of me a year ago

Heres me at 180lbs @ 6'3 (SCRAWNY!!) You can see puffy nipples present

6 Months after first Surgery

Heres Current, after 2nd Surgery @ 225 Lbs (4 weeks Post Surgery)

It is possible people. Save your cash, dont try any other methods, this is it. the weight is off my shoulders!!

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
great results! Hope mine are like yours, I just had my op done yesterday. They still look about the same shape but much smaller, but I am sure bruising and swelling are the issue now. Looks like you have packed on some mass as well, good job!

Offline soquickwitit

• Posting Member
Ya i put on 45 lbs of muscle in the last year bro. I've completely transformed!! and swelling is a bitch. It can make them puffy for awhile after. Mine just went down last week.Good luck, post some pics in the future

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Very nice bro. Why did u need a revision tho? Didn't they take out all of the gland the first time?

Regards, Ryan.

Offline soquickwitit

• Posting Member
NO they didnt take it all out. I was pissed!!

Offline gyno32

I'm 33 and had a very similar situation (severity wise) to yours, just had my surgery done last week and my surgeon did an amazing job.  It's awsome to look forward to summer for the first time ever!  I had almost no bruising.  I had no pain, no complications.  Congrats on your results.  It is very nice to know it's over and done with, no more worries, no more anxiety.  I couldn't be any happier with my results, it's perfect.
So to all of you considering it, go talk to a surgeon, or surgeons.  Don't rely on how bad or not every one else on this site thinks your situation is.  If it bothers you enough that you're on here go talk to the professionals.  I'll be posting pics of mine soon.  Thanks to all of you that have shared your situation and pictures, it definitely helped me make my decision.  And thanks for putting up this site Merle!  It changed my life!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024