Author Topic: Please rate severity 1-10  (Read 8626 times)

Offline andrewje

What do I have, and how bad is it 10 being the worst)?  Is this surgery worthy?

Thanks!

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
It's very minor, maybe a 2 or so. That said, mine was very similar, though I have more bodyfat. As to whether or not it is surgery worthy, that is your call. If it is bother you enough to consider surgery, start weighting to pros and cons of each and make your decision.

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
mid section needs some weight loss and may help decrease the man boobs too. I would say your contition was a 2, however, you need to lose a tad bit of lbs...
Try to lose about 10lbs...
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 01:15:20 PM by Superfred »

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
I disagree with the above comment. He is already at very low bodyfat, just doesn't have a lot of LBM.

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member
In his bottom pic, his waist looks a little bloated to me and not compact, therefore IMO he needs to lose a few lbs...

Offline andrewje

mid section needs some weight loss and may help decrease the man boobs too. I would say your contition was a 2, however, you need to lose a tad bit of lbs...

hmmm, I'm @ 150 lbs 7% BF right now.  At one point, I was trying so hard to get rid of them that I slimmed down to 130lbs but it didn't seem to decrease the size of my chest ;/

Offline Superfred

• Posting Member

hmmm, I'm @ 150 lbs 7% BF right now.  At one point, I was trying so hard to get rid of them that I slimmed down to 130lbs but it didn't seem to decrease the size of my chest ;/
Why does your waist look thick if you are at 7 % BF... I don't see six pack abs either...

You do have gyno, not disagreeing that fact...

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
People look different at different bodyfat levels and store their fat in different areas. I for one have "fat back  :D" so even at low bodyfat I have a gut around the back so to speak. I think he doesn't show a lot of definition because he isn't carrying a lot of muscle. No offense, just my observation.

Offline kingboob

I think this is a 2 or 3 out of 10 problem.

However, I don't agree with the other poster saying he needs to lose weight;  He is not FAT right now, he isn't a body builder or top level athlete either but he certainly doesn't have a beer belly or anything!

You should not be forced to be anorexic or down to 5% body fat (not easily achievable for most average people) in order to be rid of gyno or puffy nipples

Offline fed-up

• Silver Member
Im not trying to sound arrogant... but i really doubt ure 7% bodyfat,
Surgery performed by Alex Karidis - 11/09/08

Offline AnonNZ

• Posting Member
Just check how you measured your body fat levels, many ways to measure are very inaccurate. It annoys me because I think I have a similar body type and no matter what I do I can't get 'abs' or 'pecs'.

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Just check how you measured your body fat levels, many ways to measure are very inaccurate. It annoys me because I think I have a similar body type and no matter what I do I can't get 'abs' or 'pecs'.

Work on building muscle. Body types like the OP usually have a tough time building muscle but also do not hold on to fat.

AntiGyneProANDRoGyNE

What do I have, and how bad is it 10 being the worst)?  Is this surgery worthy?

Thanks!

I'd say that's not really that bad, a bit puffy nipple. Go to the surgery if it really bothers you couse if it does bother you surgery is the only solution (unless youre a teen with hormonal levels a bit messed up)

Offline andrewje

Thanks for all the replies so far.  It has always seemed much worse to me than I thought.  I'm just sick of the retarded comments people give about the chest whenever I take my shirt off.  No matter how much I work out my chest, it doesn't seem to improve.

As far as the 7% BF goes, I agree that it may be low, but understand that there isn't really a 100% reliable way of testing.  I'm pretty much all skin and bone, and I'm not sure why I appear more bloated in the pics.  I can usually see my supercool 2-pack in the morning.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
You do not have 7% BF mate, noway in hell. More like 13%.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024