Author Topic: Confidence talking to girls with GYNO  (Read 12524 times)

Offline 14 yr old surgery 2/18

• Bronze Member
  • 18th=heaven
I am a pretty popular kid in my school, i won most popular and best-looking freshman, so some older girls like me.  I could easily go out with them, but my gyno holds me back, now that I'm in HS, and sexual situations come up, i am scared about being touched and embarassed.  (they don't know of my enlarged chest). Anyone else with similar stories/suggestions?
Surgery: February 18th, 2005
Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Jonathan Lebowitz
Type: Gland only

• Bronze Member
  • 18th=heaven
I am getting surgery in about a month, so i guess things will change (i pray to god), but im really not sure what to do, i just quit wrestling b/c people began to make fun of me wearing a singlet (in case you dont know a singlet is a tight wrestling outfit, google it for a pic).  its such a frustrating thing, i never realized how bad it affects self-esteem until i spoke to my closest friend about it.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if you think it'll develop into something where she'll find out, you'll have to decide whether you want to have to explain it or not.  or you could just explain you're going to be having an op.  otherwise, if you don't think a month is going to cost you the love of your life, you'll make it.  
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

• Bronze Member
  • 18th=heaven
yea tru, thanks, shes pretty understandable, but im not sure  :-/

Offline zjab58

• Gold Member
  • Edging dangerously close to sanity.
Yeah so my girlfriend and I were making out last night. She puts her hand on my chest, I nonchalantly move it away. She stops and says, "why do you always do that?" So I told her. It was hard. I have never talked to anybody but my parents about this. But you know what, she said "Oh, ok" and not another thing has been said about it. This may happen with your g/friend, it may not. But not all women are shallow enough to care.

Offline noshirt

• Silver Member
  • Surgery done on 5/20/04
wrestling was definately tough for me

i got picked up by my nips by my "teammates", they were bruised and swollen for 2 weeks

• Bronze Member
  • 18th=heaven
yea wrestling is THE worst, i was captain last year and this year i stopped showing up, people call me a quitter, even my coach, it's sad i can't even tell him the truth.  He's a hardcore, selfish d*ck, so he'd be sure to exploit it to everyone.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
if you wanted, you could always get a counselor you trusted to put the word out that (and nothing more) it was a medical decision.  that way in theory he'd the general idea, and nothing more.  
« Last Edit: December 18, 2004, 10:21:00 PM by headheldhigh01 »

Gine2D

zjab58;

The world did not end did it, she did not run away sceaming.  If she wants to play with them, let her.  It may be enjoyable for both of you.

I never let the size of my breasts control my life.  I never blamed my failures on them.  I dated, never was rejected for my breasts, some girls like them & some did not.  Some girls like big muscle guys & some do not. But all accepted them as a part of me.  I married & have children.  My wife likes them, they are now "C" size.

Good luck on your acceptance, you took the first step.  

There are millions of guys with large breasts that lead normal productive lives one they accept that is who they are.  Look around at the mall. Surgery will not cure all problems.  Do not fall into the habit of blaming your breast for your failures with life.  They can not think or make you do anything.

Your brain makes all of the choices & we have many choices each day.

G

Offline zjab58

• Gold Member
  • Edging dangerously close to sanity.
Gine2D,
   I completely agree with you. I am just having to learn to accept myself (b/c I dont have the $) and the women I am with until I get the money will have to accept me with it or not. This girl is great and She doesn't seem to care so there ya go.

gettinsurgery,
   I guarantee you that the guys you know will be rougher on you than the girls about this. Some girls I admit can be pretty cruel, but those aren't the ones you want to be with anyway. Highschool is harder, b/c most of dating is shallow, but it gets better I promise.

• Bronze Member
  • 18th=heaven
thanks for the advice, but 3 more years of high school is torture, and now my mom has just said if i dont pull my grades up she isnt letting me get surgery, when half the money being used is mine anyway, shes such a b*itch.  

Gine2D

"shes such a b*itch.

I am sure she must be very proud of you.  You sound like a wonderful son.

G

Offline gyne555

• Posting Member
  • gynecomastia - ruining my life since 2001
Id call my mom a b*itch too if my she said that to me. If half of it was my money and she knew how much the condition bothered me and she had the nerve to threaten me with that.

• Bronze Member
  • 18th=heaven
lol spark of the moment, and i am a great son, dont pull sarcasm into this, its the wrong site for that   ;) ;D

Offline metsn2005

• Bronze Member
heh funny how you put the * but kept the word whole... b*itch.

Anyway that does sound bitchy what your mom said.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024