Author Topic: JUST FAT? HELP NEEDED!  (Read 3372 times)

Offline havoc78

Just fat? Do you think cardio and working out (I started last week) will help.
31 yrs old 170 lbs

« Last Edit: March 06, 2008, 09:14:30 PM by havoc78 »

Offline bling

• Bronze Member
i think it will if u really stick with it and also  go on diet to  and after u notice the fat is gone start hitting the weight it will turn all into muscle

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
You are not that fat, that what you have is 'only' fat. Most likely you have it... how long have you had them that size? And trust me, exercise alone will not get rid of them. I tried, for over 20 years. And contrary to what some people think, fat does NOT turn into muscle, haha. What will happen if you were to shred out is that the fat might be gone, but you'll still have the gland (however much you have) lingering and at the very least causing puffy nipples or larger. If you go consult with a good surgeon, they should be able to feel them and tell you how much gland vs fat you have. And opt for lipo and COMPLETE excision of the gland to make sure they don't come back.
Triple Surgery done in Chandigarh, India (Jan 10, 2008):
1. Gynecomastia Surgery (simultaneously with #2)
2. Tonsillectomy
3. Septoplasty (5 days after #1 and 2)

3 lifelong problems wiped out in a flash of knives... Now recovering and excited beyond belief. :)

Offline havoc78

Thanks for your reply 9Wolf.

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
My pleasure to help... and your case looks a lot like mine. I looked like you AFTER I lost about 60 pounds or so. I had more gland there than fat at that point.

Offline havoc78

Actually, I think I have more fat than gland.....

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
If its more fat then gland excersise will help a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!! gland cant be worked out but trust me a fat burner like hydroxycut hardcore will shed way more fat then muscle. Dieting pills dont work fat burners raise you heart beat and you really shed fat from all over

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
Regardless of any 'fatburner' pill, the gland will still be there.
And it will still need excising. Trust me, I lost 60 pounds (without any 'fatburner' pill) 'hoping' it went away.... it helped, to the point where it wouldn't show through button up shirts, but I still couldn't wear tshirts or anything tight, or go topless, so it was still there until surgery.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i doubt any fatburner will help gyne, and supposedly even the fat it does loosen just goes into circulation and you have to exercise to keep it from redepositing. 

there is no magic pill for gyne yet and probably won't be for a very long time. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024