Author Topic: Photos of my case. Was pretty severe. Finally happy after over 20 years.  (Read 5605 times)

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
  • Seize the day! Be free of your burden...
OK, here are some photos of my case. I have more coming from my surgeon too that I will post soon.

The first one is pre-diet. I was over 200 pounds, and the gyno was even worse than it looks in the pic. They stuck out very far even in button shirts over tshirts, and jackets had to be very loose.

The second and third pics are post-diet. I dropped about 50 pounds to prepare for the surgery. What you see is surprisingly more gland than fat (as my surgeon verified.) Again, the side shot does not show how bad it really was since the photo 'flattens' out the bulk.

I will post the surgeons' right before op, and right after op pics when he sends them to me. I will post the 8 weeks pics below.
Triple Surgery done in Chandigarh, India (Jan 10, 2008):
1. Gynecomastia Surgery (simultaneously with #2)
2. Tonsillectomy
3. Septoplasty (5 days after #1 and 2)

3 lifelong problems wiped out in a flash of knives... Now recovering and excited beyond belief. :)

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
...and here are the 8 weeks post-op ones...

As you can see, there was A LOT of loose skin to shrink, and it will still take some time. But it's going well. The nipples and stuff if they aren't perfect I can totally live with. But they are getting better too, slowly but surely!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

The nipples and stuff if they aren't perfect I can totally live with. But they are getting better too, slowly but surely!

Awesome results my man!

Hey, don't fret over your areolas. Once they are fully healed, you'll be a very happy camper!

Looks like your PS cut almost the entire circumference of your areola. Or am I imagining it?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member

The nipples and stuff if they aren't perfect I can totally live with. But they are getting better too, slowly but surely!

Awesome results my man!

Hey, don't fret over your areolas. Once they are fully healed, you'll be a very happy camper!

Looks like your PS cut almost the entire circumference of your areola. Or am I imagining it?

GB

Thanks Grandpa!

Hehe, no, the pictures are from my phone so they aren't that clear. The basic under the nipple incisions were made. For whatever reason, my right side was easier to work on and looks much better than my left. However, the right nipple sticks up over the skin a little more now (and that's what you're seeing.) The left side nipple was very, very folded in sideways and I was worried right after op, but it has since corrected itself and is at least straight now. But with how large my nipples had gotten pre-op due to the size my gynecomastia, I'm amazed that they are slowly shrinking down to a more normal size. The right side is healing quicker too.

You can see the size of the large craters/depressions I had by the darker area skin. That entire area was sunken immediately after op.
I'll have pics of that from my surgeon and when I get those I'll be able to illustrate in more detail how much skin has shrunk, and how much of the craters have filled in 8 weeks.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Cool...  I look forward to seeing your surgeon's photos...

GB

Offline rockin813

• Bronze Member
  • Doesn't have to be this bad....
looks awesome!  prolly the best post op pics iv ever seen.  looks like u lost some more fat elsewhere as well?...more confidence/motivation to get in better shape?

enjoy ur new self!
We're all made up different...but can learn from one another...

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
looks awesome!  prolly the best post op pics iv ever seen.  looks like u lost some more fat elsewhere as well?...more confidence/motivation to get in better shape?

enjoy ur new self!

Thanks! Yeah I'm 5'10" and I was 225 pounds early last year, around the time of the first pic. Then right before op I was down to 165. After surgery, I had lost another 10 and was down to 155. Right now I'm probably 170, and working out again looking to yoke up to get ready for my "first ever shirtless summer."  8)

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Right now I'm probably 170, and working out again looking to yoke up to get ready for my "first ever shirtless summer.8)

Congrats dude!  Having the sun on your chest is an amazing feeling. A feeling, that some, take for granted...

GB

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
The first picture makes your nipples look really low. I feel like they should be up higher on your chest. Anyone else see that?

Offline 9Wolf

• Bronze Member
The first picture makes your nipples look really low. I feel like they should be up higher on your chest. Anyone else see that?

Well, they might be a little lower, most likely because of how severe my case was. When the breasts grew large, it stretched out and elongated the surrounding breast skin area. And thus when they were removed, the extra area of skin is what caused that and the nipple location compromised due to that. That extra skin is now shrinking back, but the nipples will stay where they are.

After all is done, and I add some quality mass to the chest area, I'll evaluate the situation and if need-be I can have them re-positioned higher I guess. But right now, I'm just happy as a pig in mud about no more gyno!

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member
Yeah I mean they look awesome. I'm happy for ya man. Best of luck with everything. Huge difference!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

Yeah, I noticed that also. However, the areolas/nipples were low to start off with. Everyone is different. That is just way they are.... it's all good!

If ya look at some women, some of their boobs sit low on the chest and some sit higher up. Some have boobs that are separated quite a bit from each other and some have them very close making nice cleavage. Some are small, some are big. Some have huge sand-dollar areolas, some have quarter sized areolas.

Everyone is different!

GB

Offline Grandpa Bambu

I'll evaluate the situation and if need-be I can have them re-positioned higher I guess. But right now, I'm just happy as a pig in mud about no more gyno!

Naw dude don't bother, you look look fine IMO.  ;)

GB

Offline blarg

• Posting Member
wow, dude thats freakin awesome. who was your PS? and howd you lose all that weight? I'm trying to cut down now. I'm 270, 5'10", but been eatin right and tryin to et some workouts in over the past couple weeks. got my eye on the prize...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024