Author Topic: i need help direction what to do please  (Read 2634 times)

Offline mreman

iam 26 year old i have live with gyne for 7 year now, i dint no it is medical condition until i want to doctor than he tell me about my situation , every day i feel embarrass about myself some time i spend all day staying in my house because people call me name even my friend well iam so happy that there someone outthere understand this situation please tell me what to do and how to fix this iam really need help thank you.

DrBermant

iam 26 year old i have live with gyne for 7 year now, i dint no it is medical condition until i want to doctor than he tell me about my situation , every day i feel embarrass about myself some time i spend all day staying in my house because people call me name even my friend well iam so happy that there someone outthere understand this situation please tell me what to do and how to fix this iam really need help thank you.

Gynecomastia can cause much emotional stress. Options depend on the problem to be treated but generally include stopping a stimulation causing breast growth such as Drugs and Medications that can cause Gynecomastia, treating a Medical Problem Causing Gynecomastia, No- Surgery Body Contouring Garments, and surgery.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024