Author Topic: My pix: 69kg, 175cm, 22yrs a severe case "i know"... your openion please  (Read 2703 times)

Offline icarus

• Posting Member
These are my pix, it's a severe case for a man in my figure and weight :-\.. i know (how much do you rate at a 1-10 scale)???, so i resolved to have my surgery operated by the next month "after years of usual torture!!"... it harmed me deeply inside, so bad.. so i finally decided to wage war against those ugly things i have to carry around, hide, be ashamed of, get mocked for, and frustrated about for all the time ; and for no reason but my genetics... so bad :'(
i narrowed my list "due to extensive research on this board and other resources" and for other reasons to those two:

(1)Dr. Ramachandran,Apollo Hospital,Chennai, INDIA.
(2)Dr. Ananteshwar, Manipal, Bangalore.

by the way: i'm not Indian, i'm from Africa 8), and this will be my first time to go to India, so, any information or suggestion will be helpfull given that i'll be travelling alone.

important: if i wanted to contact Dr. Ananteshwar, how can i contact him, and how can i get assured that he will do the surgery personally?

thanx in advance

« Last Edit: April 24, 2008, 06:51:18 AM by icarus »

Offline Spleen

This is one of the most legitimate cases of gyne I've seen.  A 9.5 easy.  Best of luck with surgery but please keep your expectations realistic.  You should think about improving your appearance and not about having a "perfect" chest because as thin as you are & with that amount of skin a surgeon may have to be a bit more radical.  Do your homework and ask your doctor *lots* of questions about what he intends to do.  No time to be shy.  Best of luck.

Offline icarus

• Posting Member
thanx spleen,...
ask your doctor *lots* of questions about what he intends to do
i definitely will...
there will be a good amount of excess skin, and areolas will almost be on my stomch.. so i will ask for excess skin removal, areola resizing, and repositioning. btw:"is that too much or not possible for one surgery???"

btw: does building up pectorals (as i'm doing these days) help optimizing surgical results???

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024