Author Topic: surgery in a week  (Read 2768 times)

Offline dubdishyt

• Posting Member
hey guys. im 23 and getting my surgery in a week. just wanted to know if you guys have any advise for me to do during the week to help with healing proces or make my surgery run as smooth as possible.

Offline newmanby30

• Posting Member
Where are you having your surgery? Is it lypo or excision too?

Just be good to your body - don't over eat... try and make yourself feel the best you can prior to surgery. I have bought a couple of Nike Pro V vests (2 sizes too small) which hold me in place pretty nicely for after surgery... the hospital have provided some too but they are a disgusting tan colour and won't be very discreet....

My surgery is on Sat... good luck and let us know how you get on  ;)

Newman

Offline JustinT

Congrats man, I am 24years old and I am getting mine done this Wednesday in Chicago.  Excision and lipo for me.  I have been trying to eat well, no alcohol or cigs.  Drink lots of water to flush your body out and to keep it hydrated.  I have also been exercising the past month to keep in shape.  Since your surgery is soon I would just recommend taking it easy a couple days before your surgery.  Don't over due yourself with exercise because you will be off  your feet for awhile after surgery and it will be hard to go from working out hard core to sitting on your a**.  Good luck, let me know how it went.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024