Author Topic: i kno i have gyno just wanna know what you guys think  (Read 7661 times)

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
 gyno sucks i been working out for years and i can bench like 250 i see the muscle and where the gyno is im getting surgery in like 10 days ..... but i eally wanna kno if it will look normal or is my skin gonna sag or will it just stick back to the muscle.
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn140/bigchest123_2008/gyno3.jpg
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn140/bigchest123_2008/gyno2.jpg
http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn140/bigchest123_2008/gyno1.jpg

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
You have a really good build and you chest looks ripped im sur just excission and everything will stick back fine with a compression vest maybe youll need to massage to get rid of scaar tissue but even if you have the puffiness for scar tissue it will hardly noticeble because of your build good look get 3000 get the surgery forsure I rate ur case 5 on 10 not becaus of size but because its small and hangs makes it more noticble. good luck

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
thanks fellas..... 3-5 minutes of your guys time has made me feel alot better

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
I had the same concern and mine turned out fine. Your skin isn't going to lose too much tissue underneath the nipple, so you should look normal after surgery. Your skin will just tighten up right afterwards. Good luck.

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
my surgery is monday ic ant wiat to put the after pics up

Offline baron

• Bronze Member
All the best!! Yes some simply gland remocal and I think u will look great, uve already got the muscle.

Offline DenverGuy

• Bronze Member
If my skin could handle having a TON of fat and gland removed - it adjusted itself fine and I look normal now - you should look terrific. Warning: You will experience all kinds of emotions right after the surgery, especially right after the bandages come off for the first time. This is normal. Give yourself time to heal, follow your doc's instructions, and you'll be fine! Good luck!!!
DenverGuy

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
ive just waited soo long for this im kind of nervouse now.... its in 3 days and i cant wait to be normal

Offline MSJ108

good luck man

by the way the third link above is not working

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
i only have my consult in 3 days but I also really cant wait for the surgery just hope my nipples heal in the right spots

Offline MSJ108

i only have my consult in 3 days but I also really cant wait for the surgery just hope my nipples heal in the right spots

do your homework on the doc and you should be fine

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
yea im getting mine done by this doctore in Dominican Republic his namd is Asmin Aquino... hes doing it for 2,500 dollars and he did my moms tummy tuck and it healed beatuifully and it came out perfect.... i described what my issue was and right away he said gynecomastia and i was suprised i wanted to do it in the states cuz i dont know if i trust a doctor anywhere else.... this guy said hes done sthe prosseure before and asked for pictures and i went to his website and there was a list of surgeries he does and gyne was 1 of them... so hopefully he has enough practice so it comes out nice

Offline MSJ108

yea im getting mine done by this doctore in Dominican Republic his namd is Asmin Aquino... hes doing it for 2,500 dollars and he did my moms tummy tuck and it healed beatuifully and it came out perfect.... i described what my issue was and right away he said gynecomastia and i was suprised i wanted to do it in the states cuz i dont know if i trust a doctor anywhere else.... this guy said hes done sthe prosseure before and asked for pictures and i went to his website and there was a list of surgeries he does and gyne was 1 of them... so hopefully he has enough practice so it comes out nice
good luck dude

Offline Bigchest123

• Bronze Member
im so excited this is my last night of sleep and i cant sleep i gotta leave tomorrow at 4 AM.... so i kno im gonna be up all night.... any words of wisdom ??? its like traiinign for ur first game and having it the next day u jsut hope everything goes right

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
Im leaving on bus tomorow morning to go see doc fielding in toronto i cant wait to get this done I can finaly hit the gym and get the body I want

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024