Author Topic: 16 Yrs old 184 lbs 6'1'' Rate my Gyno  (Read 7915 times)

Offline xdude24

• Posting Member

I recently lost 20lbs but my problem did not go away or seem to get better. Please rate my gyno. I think surgery is my only option here. Any advice?

Offline Eldorko90

• Posting Member
  • Frank the Tank
wow man. sorry. u got it bad

Offline dr.darkmind

• Posting Member
sorry dude, i think you have a big proglem there..
i think the surgery is your only way...
first for your puffy nipples...
that seems like very very big.. so that means that you have a lot of glandular tissue...
i would rate you 6 of 10..
lossing weight, makes you to look a little better, but in your chest the problem will continue...
sorry dude...
think in a surgery...
but you said that you are 16yo...
if you wait a little years, may be your problem will dissapear...
thats for your teenage...
but im sure that you cant wait..
so talk to your parents, tell them your problem and if is it in your $$$ posibilities...
do it...

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
yea youve got it bad its worse cause it doesnt sag its percky which makes it very noticeble get the money get the surgery

Offline MSJ108

Yes that is a severe case. 9 out of 10 in my opinion. You are young though. You may outgrow it.

Offline Douglas

If your weight loss has been successful you should keep doing it, no offence but you're still carrying a bit of weight around with you.

That might make it look better, but I think surgery is probably the only option in this case. From what I've read, the less body fat you have the better the surgery results can be.

Offline xdude24

• Posting Member
I scheduled surgery for July 1st with Dr. Steig. He will be doing lipo as well as excision. The only thing I am worried about is the post- surgery scarring. I hope its not too much. Well, until then I will continue to loose weight so that I might achieve the best results possible.

Offline MSJ108

if you got a good doc scarring should be minimal

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member
but the cream on the scars will be fine and not to poke fun in anyway who cares if you have a little scars better the walking around with a sevear case of gyne ???

Offline xdude24

• Posting Member
but the cream on the scars will be fine and not to poke fun in anyway who cares if you have a little scars better the walking around with a sevear case of gyne ???
very true lol

Offline MSJ108

very true lol

yup yup

Offline jackanonymous

• Bronze Member
I have a very similar case and I am getting surgery in 6 months (after i lose some weight first). Good luck with the operation and don't forget to post pics!

Offline silver00

yea you did get it pretty bad, but honestly mines alot worse, and its just my nipples
ive had it since i was 11 and now im 15,
its kinda hard to have a social life at this age
cant do much
but..yea
I went to a few doctors and one told me it would go away(it hasnt, and i doubt it will)
another requested surgery but my grandma, who lives in Poland, told me that she talked to some doctors about it and said if i get surgery at this age(15) it could make me infertile.
Any1 else here of this?
Plz respond

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
sorry bro, I think you do have Gyne and you do need surgery.
Some insurances cover it if you tell them the breast tissue actually pains near the nipple area.

Offline jackanonymous

• Bronze Member
my grandma, who lives in Poland, told me that she talked to some doctors about it and said if i get surgery at this age(15) it could make me infertile.
Any1 else here of this?
Plz respond

That's the most stupid thing I have ever heard.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024