Author Topic: water retention causing puffyness  (Read 6381 times)

Offline masterp

• Bronze Member
is it possible that my mild puffiness is caused by water retention- it seems to change everyday, and i dont have gland.

does anyone know of anygood treatments for water retention. I eat healthy, drink plenty of water, take a single vitamin a day, and dont have coffee. I do however have diet coke (1 or 2) which i love, and i never add salt to my food. has anyone tried any products to reduce water retention . Many thanks

Offline kiwi

What do u mean by water retention? I also thought of it when i observed my nips behaving differently. (pls check my post on Gyne Talks section)

My nips do look puffy and with fat around nips, it seems a mild Gyne. However, whenver I press my nips with a pinch, they shrink. Then remain shrunk for few minutes. During those minutes, my chest looks 'MANLY' even though therez fat around nips.

Of course, exercise will reduce that fat but puffy nips. I wish they remain shrunk forever.

Any suggestions?

Offline masterp

• Bronze Member
yeah bro- i have a manly (slightly over fat chest) but no gyne, just puffy nips no gland.

when its cold my chest looks amazing, but the rest of the time it looks off

Offline Mada

yes its funny you should say that, i used a drug called taraxatone for 2 days, it did make a difference to my gyno but not much

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
The diet coke thing works for me for the water retention.  Diet coke + tons of water = bye bye water retention.  Basically salt retains water; it may sound weird but you have to drink LOTS of water to get rid of the water stored up.  You basically have to drown your cells (well not actually, but you get my point).  Tea also helps me a bit.

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
What do u mean by water retention? I also thought of it when i observed my nips behaving differently. (pls check my post on Gyne Talks section)

My nips do look puffy and with fat around nips, it seems a mild Gyne. However, whenver I press my nips with a pinch, they shrink. Then remain shrunk for few minutes. During those minutes, my chest looks 'MANLY' even though therez fat around nips.

Of course, exercise will reduce that fat but puffy nips. I wish they remain shrunk forever.

Any suggestions?

exactly! damnit.....this was my question because i have good muscle mass, my chest even looks manly but i have the big nipples that puff but i consider it mild. So even if you lose weight an get cut per say your chest will keep the same size nipples? do they shrink can puffiness be gone with low bodyfat?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024