Author Topic: 10 days post op. Before/after  (Read 2912 times)

Offline Gugi

• Posting Member
Hello, 10 days ago produced my ginecomastia, and here I put the results in photos. I have to clarify that I should operate on by means of the social Spanish safety, and the social safety only removes the gland, does not do lipo. Nonetheless the results are not completely bad. Probably hereinafter(later on) make me a lipo to end up by having a better result. In addition I have to slim, because I am slightly fat.

Before:

After:

« Last Edit: June 23, 2008, 07:04:48 PM by Gugi »

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
From what you can see, it looks good. I don't understand why they don't do lipo though. They don't do it over here either, which sucks. I mean, gynecomastia is often partly fat aswell.

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member

Offline Gugi

• Posting Member
From what you can see, it looks good. I don't understand why they don't do lipo though. They don't do it over here either, which sucks. I mean, gynecomastia is often partly fat aswell.

Hello Ryan. They do not do lipo because the social Spanish safety covers the surgery to correct and to repair, but not the cosmetic surgery, and the liposuction enters inside the category of cosmetic surgery.

Of all forms the surgeon said to me that I remove part(report) of fat (not since  it has done without lipo) I am satisfied with the results. It has not cost money to me and the result is good enough.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member

Hello Ryan. They do not do lipo because the social Spanish safety covers the surgery to correct and to repair, but not the cosmetic surgery, and the liposuction enters inside the category of cosmetic surgery.

Of all forms the surgeon said to me that I remove part(report) of fat (not since  it has done without lipo) I am satisfied with the results. It has not cost money to me and the result is good enough.

I know. But what if a case is unliateral, and just fat. I mean, it's so stupid.

Yea, it's the same principles over here.

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Hey Gugi hows everything looking for you, are you healing good?
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024