Author Topic: A question for Dr. Bermant  (Read 3330 times)

Offline chocorange

• Posting Member
Hello.  I'm thinking of beginning the remote consultation process soon; I have a mild case of gyne/puffy nipple that I would like to have corrected. 

I just wondered - on average, how soon after the remote consult can surgery be arranged?  Also, I will be traveling from DC for the surgery, most likely alone.  I plan to drive myself back to DC the day after surgery.  Assuming no complications, do you think this is safe/possible?  Many thanks. 

DrBermant

Hello.  I'm thinking of beginning the remote consultation process soon; I have a mild case of gyne/puffy nipple that I would like to have corrected. 

I just wondered - on average, how soon after the remote consult can surgery be arranged?  Also, I will be traveling from DC for the surgery, most likely alone.  I plan to drive myself back to DC the day after surgery.  Assuming no complications, do you think this is safe/possible?  Many thanks. 

We see many patients from the D.C. and around the world who prefer my techniques.  Out Preliminary Remote Discussion can help minimize travel to Richmond.  For patient safety, our patients need to stay in the Richmond region the day of surgery and are evaluated the next day in the office before leaving.  Jane is my office manager and can better discuss what time we have available.  She can normally be reached at our office by phone Monday - Friday 9-5 Eastern Time at (804) 748-7737.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline chocorange

• Posting Member
Thank you, that's very helpful.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024