Author Topic: bra shock  (Read 4377 times)

Offline Matthew

• Almost need a bra.
Hello,

My name is Matthew and I'm new.  
   I recently realized that I was experiencing breast discomfort, especially during exercise. So I've been experimenting with bras. The feeling that I might actually need one is shocking.

Sincerely,

Matthew

Offline Spleen

Are you chubby too?  If you're overweight losing a few pounds might help, though maybe you'd need the support in the meantime.

Offline jc71

• Wilma, grab the lotion, we're going to the beach!
Breast discomfort during exercise?

Is it in the nipple area.  I had to put vasoline on my nips because whenever i'd exercise the friction created by rubbing my nip on my shirt would hurt.

If the pain is actually in your breast area, i don't know what to tell you.  Maybe when you're exercising you get short winded and have pain/tightness in your chest.  

Do you fell dizzy when you have this pain?

Offline Matthew

• Almost need a bra.
Hi,

I want to respond to the questions that were asked:
1) Spleen: yes, I have gained a small amount of weight in the tummy, and this is part of the cause.
2) jc71: my discomfort is just from bounce (thankfully). It is not enough to really hurt, just enough to notice.
  Thanks.

Matthew  

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
You might want to try one of those 'sports' bras to hold'em down.

John.
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Jerry_Bell

• Posting Member
Hey there:

I am a 63 yr. old "straight"male.  I am happily married and my wife is very encouraging to me. I have been struggling with gynomastia for several years.  I have been wearing a bra and find it to be really helpful with the discomfort.  I feel some embarrasment when I go out, but wear loose clothing to hide my breasts.
Do what you have to do!  Do not let your fears of what others may think.  Hope for you the best,

sincerely,   jdb :) :)

Minitits

I've had breasts for over 6 months now, and started to wear a bra almost immediately. My bras are my best friends - it means I can live life exactly as I did before I 'developed', and forget I've got breasts.

I wear one every day and have no qualms about it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024