Author Topic: 1 yr,9month post op pics  (Read 5610 times)

Offline patriot389

• Posting Member
looks good man, looks more muscular than it does anything else.  theres so much improvement from the before pics to now.  I dont think you have anything to worry about.

Offline grathen321

• Posting Member
Looks like a great result to me. Looks like the last guy said muscle, I am not just saying it to be nice to make you feel better either.

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
It's all in your head.

hadenuf

No way man. It looks just like lean muscle and you look great. It is all in your head. I lost lots of weight and still feel fat but again it's in my head as i got used to being that way.

Honestly you look just the way I would like to.

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
u got to be kidding me, bro thats pure muscle my man....looks great.....get it out your head, only thing you could do to decrease the chest size is cut out the muscle and leave skin and bones, in other words your chest is excellent...
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
thanks guys,but is it really an improvement from before?

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member

Yea man, lol. Do you have anyone to talk to, seriously?

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member

dude you had "bitch breasts" before, now you have a perfect muscular chest, there is 0% gyne there my friend...only muscle, if you dont like having big muscles then dont bench press or do push ups and the muscle decreases over time, but its cool to have nice chest muscles..... seriously you need to get that thing out of your head man....your post op is a 110% improvement, I think you believe you have gyne because you have a nice set of chest muscles, which is good....its very rare to find a FLAT chest, after they remove the gyne most men will have muscle outlined....some have a flat chest but those are the ones with 0% body fat and no muscles at all...if I had that chest right now I would cry from joy...

Offline The_G0rn

• Gold Member
i think my gyn is coming back or never left me, back to where i started.what do you guys think ?

You dont have gyne..anymore.  You just have a very very muscular chest.  Pecs seem out of proportion to the rest of your upper body.  Not that that is a bad thing...stop stressing
Surgery done 18th March 2008

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
dude, no offense but are you trying to teese us here  ;) your chest muscles are large that's it. Tell you something when you flex and push against your chest do you feel any tenderness (I doubt) meaning : you have no fat except the thin layer that is supposed to be there. Lista did an excellent job. Enjoy life bro !

GynO_DuDe

Haha ... @ are you trying to tease us.

So true, most guys on the forum would die for a chest like that bro.

Its all in your head ...

Offline Spleen

You've got the perfect result.  You're good.

Offline ellington7

• Bronze Member
omg dude, your before and afters are the reason people are encouraged to have this surgery.  I know people on here have already told you this, but let me reinerate.  Your chest perfect, and no, your gyne is not coming back. I think your problem lies in the fact that you were scared mentally by this thing, and any hint of chest fullness kinda worries you. What you may need is some post gyne counciling because as you know, this crap can really mess a man up, taking away from the quality of his life, so yes, talking may be just as benefital to you as the surgery was...

good look, and you look great...

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
That's one of the BEST before and after's I have seen so far. Who did your surgery?
DR LISTA IN CANADA.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024