Author Topic: My Story and My Pics....and My Future Decision?  (Read 2569 times)

Offline moobz

I am 17 years old, and I developed the man boobs when I was around 9 or 10 (I hit puberty when I was 13). They have gotten progressively worse (psychologically I believe, as I do not believe their size has increased greatly). I am currently weighing in at 6 feet exactly and 165 pounds. The weird thing is, ever since I hit 10 years of age, I got the moobs, which seem to be mostly comprising of fat after a self palpation. However, I have almost no fat on any other region of my body. In fact, I would be skinny as a stick if I didn't have the moobs. I have an extremely low fat and calorie diet (How does an average of 750 calories and 10g of fat per day sound) because my metabolism is quite slow (my resting heart rate drops into the 50s). I also cannot run at speeds typical of boys my age. I can barely finish a mile in 10 minutes of hard running, and for some reason I can't bench as much as most freshman girls. Its like my pec muscles simply don't exist or something. My Dad has an extreme barrel chest, making me think that some of this may be genetic.

Sorry for rambling. To get to the point, I am very confident about every aspect of my life except for my moobs, which look waaaaay bigger from my POV than everyone else's. I haven't been to a pool since I was 10, I make up excuses not to go to pool parties or to get into hot tubs with friends (female and male). Last time I took my shirt off for some rugby with friends, I was ridiculed for the next 3 months, and god knows how many people they told behind my back. Needless to say, when they simply would not stop, I broke off with them, and made new friends. I am very psychologically stressed by the moobs, at one point last year I wouldn't go outside without wearing underarmor (my cheap way of getting a compression garment), and my back posture went to hell because i was always leaning forward to try and hide the pokies. I finally got over that phase with the help of a physical therapist (who I got to fix my back posture and my arm movement after a bad car wreck), but it still bugs me. And I simply cannot take my shirt off in public STILL.

Next year is college, and considering my social skills I expect to get laid for the first time, and many times after that, I hope. However, I'm scared that the girl will stop when I get on top or if she starts feelin up my chest. Ive been workin out sporadically all summer, and I've dropped 10 pounds while gaining definition on my arms.

I have great medical coverage thanks to the government workers benefits, but I have a feeling that this will fall under cosmetic, no matter what I tell Blue Cross. Therefore, it'll probably be a good $4000 to get the moobs removed. I just dunno if there is a cheaper way to get over this. Ive looked at other photos on this forum, and I suddenly relized that my problem certainly isnt the worst, but it seems right bad to me. I should also note that I do not drink, do any drugs whatsoever, and no steroids. My mother has hypothyroidism pretty bad (she got it when I was born, and its made her memory a bit worse and she gained a good amount of weight)

I also wanted to thank everyone here for making such a supportive community, its nice to have people who can be understanding and not jerks about things someone has no control over.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2008, 02:27:56 AM by moobz »

Offline jawadshah

• Posting Member
hi .. dont worry i m going through the same .. dont worry ... add me if u want mismerizing_cougar@yahoo.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024