Author Topic: Anyone ever had surgery to become a fighter?  (Read 8420 times)

Offline TigerKneeCrush

• Posting Member
  • Muay Thai King
    • Facebook
I'm seriously thinking of getting into Mixed Martial Arts.

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
I am also thinking about it, my friend is taking brazilian jujitsu....I want to as well but I got moobs to take care of first... :)
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline TigerKneeCrush

• Posting Member
  • Muay Thai King
    • Facebook
yeah i had liposuction done twice to the left side. i'm getting an injection now for $500 from Dr. Sutkin. gonna sign up at LA Boxing. after i feel good enough gonna try out a Lightweight MMA Smokers

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
yeah i had liposuction done twice to the left side. i'm getting an injection now for $500 from Dr. Sutkin. gonna sign up at LA Boxing. after i feel good enough gonna try out a Lightweight MMA Smokers

How come you had it done twice? And thats the injection for.

irish lad

iv done MMA for 2 years now and got surgery last june and its done my confidence the world of good i feel more comfterable taking my top off but you shouldnt let gyne stop you from starting mma know one is going to think any less of you

Offline GoldenGate

• Bronze Member
  • Don't worry, be happy!
There appear to be a lot of pro MMA fighters that have puffy nipples and the beginnings of gyne in the ring.  I bet we could all put together a pretty long list.  Even noticed how many of them are tweaking their nipples like crazy when the first step out?
If the worst health issue you face is only an aesthetic one - remember it is just that. You can fix it with surgery, or hide it, or deal with it. The bottom line - we are all battling something that shouldn't stop us from missing out on life and living how we want to. Everyone should be so lucky!

Offline mmamatt

Yeah mate, I finally decided to get it done 3 weeks ago, I have been training in striking in MMA but not in grappling yet as it requires you to wear a compression shirt... but I'll be getting back into it soon with the grappling and will eventually give it a shot at amateur!!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024