Author Topic: ???!? WTH noooo  (Read 5265 times)

Offline IHELP

• Posting Member
From my other thred about foods with hormones the user DOOMED posted a link with foods with estrogen AND HALF these FOOds i eat on a daily basis since i workout WTH>!>!>!?!?

Animal flesh
Dairy Foods - Eggs
Olive oil
Papaya - Pomegranates - Plums - Apples - Cherries - Dates -
Red beans - Split peas - Chickpeas - Cowpeas (black- eyed peas)
Red clover - Sage - Parsley - Garlic - Hops - Licorice - Clover - Alfalfa
Rhubarb - Pumpkin - Potatoes - Peppers - Peas - Tomatoes - Yams - Olives - Cucumbers - Beets - Carrots - Eggplant
Sesame seeds - Sunflower seeds - Fennel - Flaxseeds - Anise seed
Soybeans - Soybean sprouts
Wheat - Oats - Rice - Barley - Baker's yeast

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
If all of these foods actually caused gynecomastia development, 99% of American men would be walking around with Dolly Parton teets.
Its a tiny percentage of gynecomastia cases that are caused by ingestion of hormone fed animal products, and mostly due to pubertal hormonal shifts.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
If all of these foods actually caused gynecomastia development, 99% of American men would be walking around with Dolly Parton teets.
Its a tiny percentage of gynecomastia cases that are caused by ingestion of hormone fed animal products, and mostly due to pubertal hormonal shifts.

x2...  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
holy crap.......no.

Read through that link again.....

For many women going through menopause a change in diet can help with natural estrogen or if you have breast cancer, PMS, fibroids, ovarian cysts estrogen might make these issues worse.

I'm doubting you're a women going through menopause....The point of that article was simply to list nutricious foods for menopausal women to eat or not eat.  certain fats help aid in hormone production.  check the other list I posted and use that.  Also, I'd only avoid inorganic dairy products.  Organic dairy can be beneficial.

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
um seriously if it was like that % of the WORLD would have gyne...The only thing I stay away from is canned foods like tuna fish...since I read that it contains estrogen
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
um seriously if it was like that % of the WORLD would have gyne...The only thing I stay away from is canned foods like tuna fish...since I read that it contains estrogen

I think canned food thing relates back to the water bottle discussion we had before......some of the cans have bisphenol-a in them causing and increase in estrogen levels.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024