Author Topic: Question for or about Dr. Elliot Jacobs/Consultations  (Read 2469 times)

Offline ughomg

• Posting Member
After a few more months of contemplating (I think I've hit the 3year mark for having this condition)...I have decided to visit a surgeon about my condition aka gynecomastia. However, I have not yet told my parents and do not want to tell them until I have an assessement of my condition myself (even though I'm still 18). So..I was wondering if Dr. Elliot Jacob's consultations are free and if I can go by myself? Also I am really inept at all this medical stuff... if I were to go to a consultation with a surgeon, would I need to bring my insurance information and stuff etc. to cover the consultation or whatever like a regular doctor visit or is a consultaltion just what it is...you show up and get assessed by the surgeon?

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
My first consultations are coming up, so I can't really answer your questions as for the logistics of what happens in the initial consultation.  I don't think you need to bring any other documents with you other than an ID, insurance card if you have it, and money for their consultation fee.  All these questions can be answered by simply calling them.

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
A consultation with Dr Jacobs is $150.  He seems like a fantastic DR.  I had a consult with him, however, he is the most expensive DR I have encountered.  Well worth it though if you can afford it. 

I am having another consult in TX this week where I live and I might save a few thousand dollars. 

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
I am having my surgery done by Dr. Jacobs, I plan on having my consultation some time in the next 3 weeks. I dont think Dr. J takes insurance, he is one of the most expensive no doubt but at the same time the man is a genius and having surgery done by him is the best thing that could happen to you. I saved my money, and I dont care how much it is since its something thats going to change my life. You can go for the consultation and surgery by urself since u need to be 18 to sign for everything. I am having surgery in secret too... :)
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024