Author Topic: The story so far....  (Read 2313 times)

Offline ~Mr.x~

• Posting Member
Hey everyone :)

Ive had gyne since I was about 11-12 years old and it really has torn my life apart.
Not a morning goes by when i wake up, and don't look down and hope for dear life that the past 17 years of my life was just a nightmare with gyne being just a figment of my imagination. I haven't had my t-shirt off in public for as long as i can remember, and rarely go out in public wearing just a t-shirt. I did go through some pretty low times in my early teens, with some harsh comments from my peers, but tbh, I was mainly just confused at that age.

Why was it that all the other kids didn't have these? Swimming was compulsory in my first school so I stood out like a sore thumb. Although I wasn't bullied extremely bad during these times, I knew that alot was being said behind my back, which cause me to become very paranoid. At this stage I realised that layering baggy clothes and gaining weight would help to make my chest look slightly more "normal", and even today I am battling with a weight problem in the hopes of going for a consultation for surgery in the next year. :)

Moving on to later years I became increasingly aware of my the extent of my problem. Curious and confused looks from peers turned into "Nipple-cripples" and snide remarks. I must admit that I was lucky in comparison to alot of the stories Ive read because I was not bullied as badly as most people here. I could probably count all of the comments that have been said to my face over the years, but I'm sure alot was said behind my back.

At this point, gyne effects me in many ways. Over the summer when my friends were going to the beach, I was forced to make excuses every time. It really restricts the clothes i can wear in public, although having been introduced to chest binders, hopefully that should change. And now I am currently in a relationship where I cannot be fully open with my girlfriend and sex is on the cards, But having read some of the stories here I think I will try to be more open as she is a very kind and understanding person who I am extremely lucky to have met.  :D

In saying that though, Ive always had friends, I was never totally isolated and had support, but I have never in my life spoken to people about my breasts until I found this forum. The were just a burden i had to carry, conceal and try to forget about as much as I could up to now. I thought I was a freak of nature until I read the definition of the term "Gynecomastia", and finding these forums Is possibly one of the best things that has ever happened to me, I now see that I am no longer alone. :)

~><~
« Last Edit: September 02, 2008, 11:08:06 AM by ~Mr.x~ »

Offline ~Mr.x~

• Posting Member
Update:

Received my chest binder today  ;D
(http://www.t-kingdom.com/shopping/english/page1700_english.shtml)

I could not contain my excitement as I signed for the package, :D
I put it on under a t-shirt and looked in the mirror, I really did almost break into tears. For the first time in my life I had a flat, masculine chest. I got a glimpse of life without gyne, and hopefully a taste of the future If i can get my op in the next year. The results are truly amazing. ;D I walked down a public street wearing just a t-shirt without ANYBODY taking a second glance for the first time in as long as I can remember.

If I feel this good by just using a binder I cannot imagine how I will react after my op....
And if it wasn't for this forum I would never even have known that binders existed and for that I thank you all.  :)

~><~

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024