Author Topic: SUrgeons for revision  (Read 4029 times)

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Who are the cheapest Doctors for successful revision?
Pls share yr experience.

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 thats a pretty  dumb question, if you need a revision  why would  you   consider looking  for a  low price doc that does inferior work?  like being on  death row and complaining  about the lawyer fees

yes  , i n  this case I  think low price   equals  poor  outcome,   good odcs know there good and  charge  a pretty penny, as they  should

Offline april24th2007

• Gold Member
Read the question again.  I said SUCCESSFUL revisions.  For people who have had a good experience.  Perhaps they have knowledge on inexpensive surgeons.  Only way to find out is to ask.  So please keep your dumb comments to yourself.  And if you don't have anything valuable to share, please keep your input to yourself.

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
Read the question again.  I said SUCCESSFUL revisions.  For people who have had a good experience.  Perhaps they have knowledge on inexpensive surgeons.  Only way to find out is to ask.  So please keep your dumb comments to yourself.  And if you don't have anything valuable to share, please keep your input to yourself.
why are u getting mad?? he's only looking out for u.  successful and cheapest are 2 things that dont really go together in a scenario like this.
going to the "cheapest" surgeon could be the reason why ur first surgery didnt go as well as u wanted

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
   nothing about this procedure is inexpensive, just some docs a more then  others.
 I you  need a revision  don't be  penny pincher

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024