Author Topic: 20 yrs old rate and tip my gyno  (Read 3493 times)

Offline Advent

• Posting Member
Here are my pics, i just want opinions on how bad you think it is, personally i think it's a 10/10.
Also, im in the orange county area and wondering how much people in this area have payed or know what to expect to pay for my gyno to be removed.
Thanks.

For some reason a picture was removed.. oh well the other two weren't.

http://photobucket.com/gyndotorguser
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:45:32 PM by Advent »

Offline MSJ108

Offline ABCDEFG

• Posting Member
9/10 You've got it pretty bad.
I would go for the surgery mate.

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
we need to see closer shots

Offline Advent

• Posting Member
With my condition as severe as it is, what price range do you all think i should shoot to save up for?  I am fine with any cost, just want to know how much i should save before i go to the ps to talk. i don't wanna talk than wait a year than talk again. I want to have money in my pocket get the price situated and have surgery within a month or so after, if not sooner.
Thanks for your responses.
Here is a front pic.. the other side looks smaller because i am using that hand with the camera. otherwise they are both the same size.
I feel they are huge, and that's why i said a 10/10 on size but compared to pam anderson.. yeah no comparison there lol. yeah but i just want some opinions on how much my case should cost me. i'm guessing way over 5gs since i bet i need the works done to me haha.
Thanks for your future responses.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 04:45:52 AM by Advent »

Offline wondering141

• Posting Member
Advent, you have it man. The price was about 5,400 for me, and the ps I went to I think it was standard. I'm not sure how much it would go up and down with his personally. I would say it depends on your area. You would definitely benefit from the surgery, but only do it if your comfortable with your money situation.

Offline Advent

• Posting Member
Alright, i posted three more pictures in the same link so please re look at them. I took shots much closer this time.
To wondering, i know i have it, i just wish to know my price range.  Im hoping save up some cash for a year and hopefully look into getting surgery. I really know all PS's on here know their stuff, but personally i like Dr. Cruise.  If you read this Dr. Cruise, please could you give me a few ways you would "attack" so to speak my case? I know it's treatable, but i dont know it's just i cant even begin to continplate a life without these.  It's just so hard to believe money can solve this issue that has haunted me for over seven years and has cheated me in life.

Offline MSJ108

10 - You got a serious case there brother.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024