Author Topic: Rate mine, consultation date soon  (Read 6161 times)

Offline bamboocha

• Posting Member
Hi! I'm 26 from Croatia. I have recently set up a consultation date with the local doc (October 10th). I now weigh in at 73 kg (that's 161 pounds/202 euros  ;D).
I am 180 cm tall (5' 11''). I was a lot heavier at 108 kg (238 lbs), as can be seen by my ugly strechmarks but lost all that weight through dieting alone about two years ago, and the weight stayed in my preasent range ever since. Just started having 3 regular meals a day and avoiding crap like Coca-cola, McDonalds and other top brands.

Here's th e pics:
Front view

Left side

Right side view

45 deg view

View from above

And another pic that shows how bad it looks when I wear a tight undershirt

So... How would you guys rate this? The surgery is pretty cheap compared to others, on the doc's website the price is between 1000 and 1500 euros (but that's not cheap by our standards of living, 1000 euro is my monthly pay).
How would this turn out by your experience?

Thanks!

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
You look absolutely normal man. I see no signs of gynecomastia.

Offline bamboocha

• Posting Member
Well, I can definately feel some gland. I will post more pictures that show the situation better. Maybe these pictures are bad, but there really is gyno there. The clothes just don't fit well. I mean, I live at the sea, but have been at the beach last time in 1995!  :D
« Last Edit: September 27, 2008, 04:33:53 PM by bamboocha »

Offline helloHELLO

• Silver Member
yea u look completely normal to me too.
i really cant see how different ur chest will look after surgery

Offline bamboocha

• Posting Member
Can't you guys at least see the puffyness in my nips? Maybe I'm just crazy and have been too self conscious about my chest for my whole life?
You think I don't need surgery?

Offline bamboocha

• Posting Member
I now took a pic when I pinch my breast, so the gyno really shows.

What do you say?

Ya, this is ugly, and I hate doing this, but I think there's alot of gland going on here.

Offline deftone

• Posting Member
yOUR CHEST IS PERFECT!!!!!!!DON'T WASTE UR MONEY.

Offline bamboocha

• Posting Member
yOUR CHEST IS PERFECT!!!!!!!DON'T WASTE UR MONEY.

I doubt it is perfect, and I will still go for the consult with this doc.
Thank you all guys for your replies very much, you're of great help.

Offline ABCDEFG

• Posting Member
I think i see some and even if you have some gyno you can barely even see it.
I probably wouldnt spend 6 grand on surgery unless its REALLY bothering you.

Offline bamboocha

• Posting Member
Oh yea, rating anyone? 1 to 10? Not that it matters really, just so that I know.
Thanks.

Offline arpa1

• Posting Member
Sorry dude but if I have to rate  I would give you a .1/10. You look "normal".

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
gyne is so far from what u have.... u don't even have a CHEST-- u r flat as a board--   however, what u DO NEED is a good shave on that stomach and chest, then  some food to pack on some pounds  THEN  u need  2 hit a gym and get some definition 

Offline bamboocha

• Posting Member
gyne is so far from what u have.... u don't even have a CHEST-- u r flat as a board--   however, what u DO NEED is a good shave on that stomach and chest, then  some food to pack on some pounds  THEN  u need  2 hit a gym and get some definition 

Lol, that's easier said than done!

Offline bamboocha

• Posting Member
Guys, thank you all. You've been very comforting. Maybe I'm really too self conscius. I'll stil go to the doc and see what he'll tell.
And I will try to find some time for some more physical activity, I do play football at thursdays with guys, though I'm a goalkeeper so no real strain there.

Offline Jastic

• Posting Member
I should slap you! :P You look absolutely normal.  I'm jealous, oh so jealous.

Get out there man, you've got what we all want after surgery.  No worries man, you look good  ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024