Author Topic: Rate my Prolactin induced Gyne  (Read 3501 times)

Offline Prolactinoma

• Posting Member
Hi all,

Well where to start. Basically I have hormonally induced moobs. I have a prolactinoma which has led to breast tissue development :( as well as a host of other issues such a low/no libido etc.

I have been on medication to sort this out and it's slowly slowly normalising my hormones so that I can then get surgery to correct my bitch breasts. I am going to go to Karadis in London as a)I live there and b) other results always looks good. Whilst my hormones normalise I am going to try to lose a bit more weight (i have lost circa 10kg already).

Question is how bad do you guys think I have it on a scale of 1-10. I think its a 7/10 but wanted to know if i am being overly critical. Anyway opinions welcome!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26064027@N07/

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
I would give it a pretty low number too -- you still have a pretty good shape.  1-2/10

Offline Doomed

• Posting Member
Hey man, I would say a 2-3/10, not that bad.  I am on medication that has raised my prolactin (still in normal range) but it has also caused me some gyne but it is a medication I need to take.

I have a few questions for you...

How long did it take your gyne to develop?

Do you have lumps/glands?

Is it painful/or was it?

Did it level off or stop growing at a certain point?

Do you find your nipples are larger and stimulated easier?

Do you know if Prolactin induced gyne is usually not as severe as estrogen induced...wondering what your doc or PS has said.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008, 02:14:35 AM by Doomed »

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
you're not being overly critical at all.  that's about a 3-4, and 2's enough to make life unhappy. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline Prolactinoma

• Posting Member
Hey Doomed - guessing by your name you're on antidepressants (well also the fact that i am guessing it is this and its effect on dopamine that is making your PRL high!)

How long did it take your gyne to develop?

Sometime over the last 5 years. They just kind of grew but i put on weight so just thought it was normal.

Do you have lumps/glands?

Yes I have had an ultrasound I have breast tissue.

Is it painful/or was it?

No.

Did it level off or stop growing at a certain point?

Think it has leveled off but who knows pendulums might be next  :o

Do you find your nipples are larger and stimulated easier?

Yes larger. Stimulated easier? not sure!

Do you know if Prolactin induced gyne is usually not as severe as estrogen induced...wondering what your doc or PS has said.

Doct not said anything. Gyne is Gyne.

Offline Doomed

• Posting Member
Thanks for responding.  Good luck with your surgery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024