Author Topic: Time for surgery?  (Read 3741 times)

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
  • Getting in shape, then surgery.
Hey well for a little background I've been working out for a few months to get my muscle mass up and my bodyfat down.

Should I go into the surgery or magically lose more fat and gain more muscle?

Lose 18 lbs FAT by October (12 so far)

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
I pretty much did the same thing as you, I lost 30lb over the summer...I decreased my BF from 18% to 11%, I had my consultation today with Dr. Jacobs and my surgery is going to be on January 8th. I wish it could be sooner but I have a physical education course this semester in school so because of that I have to wait until the semester is over.

Until Jan I want to decrease my BF to 9% and increase muscle mass by like 10lb.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline RyanMace

• Gold Member
Until Jan I want to decrease my BF to 9% and increase muscle mass by like 10lb.

Practically impossible bro (unless you use enhancement drugs).

Offline tradersg

• Posting Member
bf 9% might be a little hard to maintain i guess 10lb of muscle mass is possible i guess

impossible is nothing  ;D

i am 2 day post op. rest for a mth before getting my bf lower then i gonna bulk and gain some solid mass

good luck to both of us  ;D

Offline tradersg

• Posting Member
Hey well for a little background I've been working out for a few months to get my muscle mass up and my bodyfat down.

Should I go into the surgery or magically lose more fat and gain more muscle?

for my case i lost about 40lbs and after that i starting lifting. my chest definately looks much better than before but the puffy nipples just dont go off. and along with the fats around the nipple area.

here is the link to my thread with pics http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=15923.0

you should definitely try to lose weight and pack on more muscles for a better body but i dont think the gyne will go away

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
looking good !!  keep up the work at the gym

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
Thanks for the replies. I guess I'm just asking is my case one that the after pics are gonna look just like the before pics or will there be immediate results....

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
you should definitely try to lose weight and pack on more muscles for a better body but i dont think the gyne will go away

more muscle at 220lbs?? Right now my bf is about 13% ...Its pretty hard for me to gain. I'm only 18 i mean I'm full of testosterone but I have to hit the gym everyday to maintain my muscle mass.....

The gyne looks absolutely ridiculous haha with my bf going down.

Offline tradersg

• Posting Member
i am not an expert when it comes to estimating bf but from the pics i think u might be a little higher than 13%
u can try posting your pics at bodybuilding.com for the experts there to estimate

i mean after packing on more muscles and lower bf, i am pretty sure u will love the "after surgery body"  ;D

something for you to take note, you will not be able to hit the gym for about a month after surgery.

Offline womanboob

• Bronze Member
The only fat i have is on my gut and the boobs. Not an ounce of fat in butt inner thigh or back. I mean I go to lifestyles and they do the caliper test... that does suck not being able to hit the gym....

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024