Author Topic: Do i have Gyne?  (Read 2013 times)

Offline Slayer2008

Well im 6 ft 2 , and weigh 11 Stone - 155lb's i have really weird nipples and when i wear a t-shirt there is the tiniest bulge. I am 15 and have just started to grow nipple hair can this be the cause of it?

The picture on the second row and on the right was when i was kind of flexing :p

None of my Family are fat. I used to be really really skinny  then out of nowhere i put on weight and this happened. It happened about 1 Year ago. I did have lumps in my nipples when i was 13 but they have now gone.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 12:07:40 PM by Slayer2008 »

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
It doesn't look like there is any gyne in those pics. 

What doesn't look right to you?

You seem to have a flat chest with normal sized nipples. 

Offline Slayer2008

Its just when i have a t-shirt on my chest bulges out a bit. Especially my nipples only a bit. My mum says its all in my head but i dont think it is. None of my mates chests are like this.

Offline mthatch1

• Silver Member
I think your mum might be right.  On this site you will see a huge variety of gyne cases but I really don't see it in your photos.  I am curious what others will think.  Hopefully they will post. 

Have you asked anyone else other than your mother? 

Offline darknips2

• Bronze Member
well no one really wants a  FLAT chest like a 10 yr old kid.. u should want some type of "definition"  and contour(curve) to your chest...     and as for this  young man,  u dont have anything remotely close to gyne..

Offline Slayer2008

Thanks Guys thats a releif :)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024